Cali Connection seeds

Anyone ever get seeds from Cali connection? I spent a fortune for the gold line cherries jubilee and they just wont pop open. I have only been able to get 1 of 3 to open and it took several days. However the samples I got for free from seedsman all popped in 18hrs.
If you spend $120 for 6 feminized seeds you would expect to not feel like to got ripped off.

9 Likes

I did a 6 pack of femmed purple diesel in a 6 site dwc run. It turned out pretty nice.
(Link here: Tappy's Cali Connection - Purple Diesel, 6 site DWC, dual Vero 29 )

Currently flowering out the last clone…shitty pic…but you get the idea.

12 Likes

I’ve had germ issues with there bubba lines myself.

2 Likes

I’d tell them exactly that & get some new replacement beans or never buy from them again & share the experience. It costs them virtually nothing to replace & damage control is expensive. :smiling_imp: Sounds like a bad batch. For 20 a bean I want a BJ too. :blush:

:evergreen_tree:

10 Likes

This :arrow_up:

And this… :arrow_down:

A few nasty threads (reddit, grow forums, etc) hurt bigtime. People always chime in with their horror stories and it makes the company look really bad.
The exception to that is Bodhi…lol…I’ve seen people start bash threads and thena whole group of people show up and throw up pics of savage plants from bodhi seeds…lol. Always fun to watch the OP get bashed.

5 Likes

Yes id definitely would contact someone. Just make sure you word it correctly. After all seeds are sold as souvenirs.

4 Likes

yeah i’d contact seedsman first and if they won’t help you out contact the breeder directly on IG or email or something … i mean the seeds cost pennies to cali connect so i don’t see why they wouldn’t ship a few out, especially if you offered to pay the shipping

3 Likes

I would like to say that one of the best plants I have ever seen came from me crossing there sfv og line to a old peppery skunk plant from Northern California.
I just ordered more of those sfv og beans as I just realized they have a site of there own now. When I made the cross I found a amazing keeper and went back two years later to hunt a male and non of the seeds would grow, ive been trying to imagine the closest thing to what he bred but the Afghan he used is no longer available , long story short I’m getting more sfv og beans from swerve and still have the skunk and the keeper mom from my original cross , I will probably put all other projects aside to germinate these as soon as they come in, if not they are getting done in the spring for sure.:grin::smiley::open_mouth: The future looks good.
Sfv og kush/peppery skunk plant
Sfv og kush/92og
Sfv og kush/chem D
Sfv og kush/chem 91skva
Sfv og kush/ghost og
Sfv og kush/bubba kush

13 Likes

There having a sale from now till Sunday at midnight , you can get $200 worth of beans for free if you pay the tax and shipping.

6 Likes

@Heritagefarms
Why don’t you make bx with your kipper?
Almost all crosses from Cali were wonderful, I grew from them Larry OG, Budha Tahoe, SFV. However, my favorite plant was GSC, I kept my cake for almost 10 years, now it is lost. I made some crosses, including GSC x SFV.

Here are some photos of my sfv in 2017

If you are implementing your project, I’m the first in the queue to exchange with you. All the crosses you listed seem strong and interesting!

9 Likes

What’s the site? THANKS, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Once I cross it to the skunk plant again a male from that will go back to the keeper from the first original cross.
@misterbee its on there site thecaliconnection.com , I’m not sure if they ship out of country though
(not sure where you are )
The discount is given when calling to complete the order, they also have a Instagram with all the details if anybody wants to confirm :+1::grin:
I’m already sitting on there Larry, boss hog, and Tahoe so I grabbed a pack of the la affie, sour diesal bx, and the Julias Caesar.

4 Likes

So you checkout and call them for payment? When paying they deduct 200$??!?! Thanks for sharing.

Right above you, I think…MAINE. Thanks for the info, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I jumped on this deal,pretty awesome…picked up og diesel, og kush, pre 98 bubba

3 Likes

Did you have to call them and they took off the 200?

sure did, costed under 50 bucks for them

3 Likes

Wow I guess I’ll have to give it a shot.
Thanks!

1 Like

yea it was super easy, probably will make another order…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

3 Likes

How long is that deal going on for? I grew their purple diesel…was a beautiful grow and harvest. Would recommend. :+1:

1 Like