CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

this is totally opposite of everything I have personally seen first hand and also read regarding seeds from Mark. So, you bought 1000 seeds, and only 300 made it, and you still have 200 seeds left? that math is a bit odd. Which is it? You grew 800 and only 300 made it or you grew 1000 and only 300 made it?

5 Likes

they are worth every penny you pay for them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Iv gotten a fair amount of Marks seeds and I test them every time. Only once I didn’t have 100% germ rate. I even grew out a couple yeah sure you might have to be a little selective sometimes but I will say there is some fire in his beans!

7 Likes

there is fire in bag seeds also :wink:

5 Likes

This is definitely not usual for what I hear from marks seeds, but again, not the first I’ve heard of this happening.

5 Likes

@Fluffhead420 is a buddy of mine, and this was his first attempt at popping seeds. He mentions the 5 he gave to his friend, but not that they were from the replacement pack of GB seeds that Mark sent me, (plus a free pack of Blue Cookies), when I told him what had happened.

@PhenoHunterX6, if you’ll shoot him an email, and tell him you’ve had problems, he will work something out with you.

Every seller is great until something goes wrong, and that’s when you find out who you’re dealing with. How a seller responds when there’s a problem with their product provides a lot of insight into their integrity.

In my experience Mark stands by what he sells, and it hardly seems fair to label him a fraud when you haven’t even contacted him to tell him there’s a problem, or given him a chance to respond.

Just my $0.02 worth. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

13 Likes

Yes I agree - he has always been very generous.

6 Likes

I’ve tried a lot of Mark’s gear over the last six months. Here’s what I’ve seen:

Blue Dream - great germ rate, good vigor and structure. Got two going now in my Potpourri grow. One has been amazing from the get and has crazy smells - cat piss, earth, and a funk like smelly feet. The second on was trifoliate and slow growing in veg. It has taken off in flower and isn’t far behind its sister.

Blue Cookies - germ rate good but not great, slower growth than Blue Dream. Had three currently in flower but one decided to be a boy. Other two are smallish but the buds are super frosty.

Purple Kush - started three, one damped off, one I culled for size, and one was a male but just a stunning plant - Christmas tree with thick growth and outstanding structure. I took pollen before culling it. It was impressive enough that I will absolutely be using that pollen. I have another in the next batch and it looks very good.

LA Confidential - I have not had good luck with these. Germ rates have not been good and most have been weak sisters. I do have two seedlings about ready for repot and they both look good so far.

I also have his Afghan #1 and Purple Afghani though I’ve not started either yet.

All things considered, I would say what you get is what he advertises. I won’t make any blanket statements until I’ve smoked all that I’m growing but I will certainly be trying more of his gear.

Based upon what I’ve seen and heard, the seeds run in the hundreds would likely be anomalous. There had to be some other factor at work.

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

12 Likes

Ive been looking at his stuff for awhile and his bubba pic on strainly looks frosty, for the price i wouldnt mind doing a pheno hunt for a special girl. Probably gonnabgo with the purple kush also idk maybe more his price is right :joy:

4 Likes

I ordered 100 seeds , a variety of what he has available. Definitely looking forward to running them.

4 Likes

Have some of his blue cookies as well as god bud

6 Likes

I have blue cookies and god bud,and his 60day auto
Bubblegum gum seeds,I haven’t grown any of them yet since their regular seeds,I hate waiting to sex seeds.
The 60 day bubblegum autos are some of the fattest seeds I’ve seen

5 Likes

Ordered $100 dollars worth during Black Friday and my god did Mark hook it up. I have started the germination of a Afghani Kush and looking forward to sharing with you guys the results.

11 Likes

Received my seeds from Mark today. Fast and quick shipping, entire process simple. I ordered 100 seeds, he sent a hell of a lot of extra and an extra strain . I’m not sure what the strain is but the abbreviation was S90, waiting to find out what it is .

3 Likes

90 day superfruit “auto”

3 Likes

No doubt some that were sent to me recently are almost twice the size of any thing I’v seen!

2 Likes

Naw I have auto and regular superfruit .

Here is what I got
AUTO S90
AUTO BBG- BUBBLEGUM
AUTO MONSTER KUSH
AUTO SUPER FRUIT
AUTO BLUEBERRY
AUTO SL105- SOUR LEMON

PHOTOS
SF-SUPERFRUIT
A#1- AFGHANI #1
LS- LEMON SKUNK
GSC- GIRL SCOUT COOKIE
BG- BLUE GOD
BK- BUBBA KUSH
AK- AFGHANI KUSH
LK- LEMON KUSH
BC- BLUE COOKIES

5 Likes

Growing the AUTO SL105- SOUR LEMON,vegged for 2 months,never flowered like a normal auto.20hr lighting

Went to 12-12 and it flowered like a champ. Beautiful plant, I did lst and it’s taking over my 2x3.

I’m at 3 months now,and I figure another month for her to finish

6 Likes

His “super autos” are supposed to start blooming at 16ish hours of light. Don’t know why he doesn’t say it, but in theory, great for outdoors for bigger plant than regular auto but finish sooner than photos.

4 Likes

This is from Mark - Blue Cookies. It was not the fastest grower during veg but in flower now it’s taking off. The flowers you see didn’t exist a week ago.

26 Likes