Two peeps. Say I’ll take it

2 Likes

space monkey sounds like something I need “I’ll take it”

7 Likes

ill take it

3 Likes

@monkeyman, and @other_Barry send me your safe addy

2 Likes

Done and done :x I will definitely seed these and give back to the community. Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Worth what they cost 1$ they should be like 5/ 1$ at the most
Very Bag germination rates on most strains (except
autos and few reg strains)
And many seedling failure
Germinated around 1000 seeds and around 300 made it to seedling stage. and around 5% failed during seedling stage
Im (also ran) running different breeders, inhouse and a few other (big brand name seedbank gear and no problem) tap roots develops and normal process, and marks gear just kind of ejects most of the seedling at once when the tap root should be developing… im running marks autos and the photoperiod also that are making it a lil further past seedling stage … ill keep u posted ,the only vigorous seeds seem are the autos vigorous (monster kush #1 ,bubblegum auto#2 blueberry #3 super 90 (#4th place in germ) and in photo period haha I don’t even know like almost all the ogs failed only have like 20 or less ogs out of 300 beans, the afgani1 made it sort of purple afgani,ak and a few others ghost og has alright germ rates and a couple other but, like some strains just germitane then don’t make it to seedling stage… idk…
Im running over 1500 plants rn at my locations (legally) I know what I’m talking about.
Marks genetics is boo boo gear tbh!
It’s cool to just grow em out for hobby or if ur not serious about growing real “medical” grade shit
Tbh i rather pay 10 or twenty times more for some real vigorous strong legit (seed) strain than, for 1buck failures
I rather go blow them 25 bucks100 o 1000 bucks on 1dllr stripper tips @ the club for real hahaha
(And if someone thinks I’m bullshitting DM ill show u proof of his week genetics) still have around not sure but wat over 200beans
Of his gear somewhere well do a side by side germ test.
(Dint run og18 wasn’t available)
I did run 3 types of his og kush and 2 failed extremely and 1 like 30% made it past seedling stage

6 Likes

Ouch, that’s a bummer to hear. I’ve heard mostly good results with his germination rate, but this isn’t the first time I’ve heard of near 0 either. I’m wondering if they were stored improperly at some point. I don’t think they irradiated domestic mail that’s not going to sensitive destinations, but that would do it too.

3 Likes

Well idk what happened in the mail… im 2 hrs away from mark so…
Im kind of bummed out alot of wasted time and materials my back still hurts haha
Maybe numbers aren’t exact exact but yeah almost like that!

2 Likes

I’m awaiting the seeds from Mark to come in the mail . Hopefully this will not be the case with mine. I’m looking forward to them .

3 Likes

I got Mark’s beans going right now. Bubba, Afghani, Bubble gum all looking great.
100 percent germination rate You can buy 200 buck 10 packs if you want to.
but i have had some bad seeds from banks.
Im buying Mark’s again soon. Courteous , prompt and great to talk to.
I see several logs going with his gear and looking like :fire:.

9 Likes

That’s right, your in the same state. Contact him and let him know (if you haven’t), I’m sure he’ll make it right and send fresher stock.

8 Likes

If you really had such bad germ rates like that I’m sure if you talk to mark about it he would be willing to say/do something about it, I’ve never even talked to him but just from what I’ve heard about the guy he would

2 Likes

this is totally opposite of everything I have personally seen first hand and also read regarding seeds from Mark. So, you bought 1000 seeds, and only 300 made it, and you still have 200 seeds left? that math is a bit odd. Which is it? You grew 800 and only 300 made it or you grew 1000 and only 300 made it?

5 Likes

they are worth every penny you pay for them :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Iv gotten a fair amount of Marks seeds and I test them every time. Only once I didn’t have 100% germ rate. I even grew out a couple yeah sure you might have to be a little selective sometimes but I will say there is some fire in his beans!

7 Likes

there is fire in bag seeds also :wink:

5 Likes

This is definitely not usual for what I hear from marks seeds, but again, not the first I’ve heard of this happening.

5 Likes

@Fluffhead420 is a buddy of mine, and this was his first attempt at popping seeds. He mentions the 5 he gave to his friend, but not that they were from the replacement pack of GB seeds that Mark sent me, (plus a free pack of Blue Cookies), when I told him what had happened.

@PhenoHunterX6, if you’ll shoot him an email, and tell him you’ve had problems, he will work something out with you.

Every seller is great until something goes wrong, and that’s when you find out who you’re dealing with. How a seller responds when there’s a problem with their product provides a lot of insight into their integrity.

In my experience Mark stands by what he sells, and it hardly seems fair to label him a fraud when you haven’t even contacted him to tell him there’s a problem, or given him a chance to respond.

Just my $0.02 worth. :vulcan_salute:
:guitar:

13 Likes

Yes I agree - he has always been very generous.

6 Likes

I’ve tried a lot of Mark’s gear over the last six months. Here’s what I’ve seen:

Blue Dream - great germ rate, good vigor and structure. Got two going now in my Potpourri grow. One has been amazing from the get and has crazy smells - cat piss, earth, and a funk like smelly feet. The second on was trifoliate and slow growing in veg. It has taken off in flower and isn’t far behind its sister.

Blue Cookies - germ rate good but not great, slower growth than Blue Dream. Had three currently in flower but one decided to be a boy. Other two are smallish but the buds are super frosty.

Purple Kush - started three, one damped off, one I culled for size, and one was a male but just a stunning plant - Christmas tree with thick growth and outstanding structure. I took pollen before culling it. It was impressive enough that I will absolutely be using that pollen. I have another in the next batch and it looks very good.

LA Confidential - I have not had good luck with these. Germ rates have not been good and most have been weak sisters. I do have two seedlings about ready for repot and they both look good so far.

I also have his Afghan #1 and Purple Afghani though I’ve not started either yet.

All things considered, I would say what you get is what he advertises. I won’t make any blanket statements until I’ve smoked all that I’m growing but I will certainly be trying more of his gear.

Based upon what I’ve seen and heard, the seeds run in the hundreds would likely be anomalous. There had to be some other factor at work.

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

12 Likes