CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

@CADMAN I am in the states and if I can help please

feel free to PM me

all the best

Dequilo

4 Likes

He mixes it up, I have an OG18 from him from years ago and he doesnā€™t even list it anymore.

3 Likes

Thanks Brother @dequilo in the new year and a few paychecks later we can figure out some type of group buy or something.

2 Likes

That OG #18 AKA Private Reserve is some :fire: I have some put away as well, excellent smoke. When I grew a couple awhile back I seeded one plant a kept one unseeded, both provided an abundant harvest and like I stated before excellent smoke. The good part about this particular strain of OG is that itā€™s not as stretchy as most others.

6 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior was very generous to me with that order and I have the same strains. Currently, theyā€™re burning a hole is my seed stash; just itching to sprout.

Iā€™ve been wavering in choosing which to first. They are all mouth-watering crosses. When I do, I will start a grow log.

Shiska- have you popped any of them yet?

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

Iā€™d be happy to help you. I sent Shiskaā€™s to him from the Non-United States. Iā€™ll be ordering more from Mark soon.

Just let me know if/when you order.

Happy Festivus!

Kev :call_me_hand:t4:

2 Likes

That feeling when you read the OP and reply before noticing this is a super old/long thread and your post is weird. lol

4 Likes

I was gifted some OG18! My list of seeds keep growing, but I have a few that I definitely know I want to run sooner than later. Why did I sign up for two test batches when I only have room to run 9 plants at a time :laughing:(using 3gaL buckets)

2 Likes

Thanks Brother @Kingmambo Iā€™ll let yall know ,)

1 Like

Not yet on the to do list . @anon92915193 is where to look he has some interesting stuff

2 Likes

I just ordered some seeds from him a couple days ago. He has some autos available as well. If all goes as planned, I should be starting 2x 60 day Blueberry and 2x 60 day Bubblegum very soon, so I may attempt to chucketh zee pollen.

5 Likes

I just started 10 of his bean 3 days ago in jiffy pucks.
Sure hope Santa blesses me with at least 5 females. :grinning:

2 Likes

Its ok. I emailed Mark about a list.

2 Likes

Mark is offering a nice discount on autoā€™s for the OG family.

15 Likes

I just received mine. Couldnā€™t be happier. He hooked it up, on top of his already wonderful prices.

8 Likes

just got my blueberry and gum autos in today that makes 7 auto s from mark I believe great guy good beans too

5 Likes

I have homeslice and vigilante from UnofficialGoodGuys. Havenā€™t gotten a chance to grow it out though. They were super nice and threw in extra seeds for free.

Are those autos I have gotten a few things from them before

Check out the structure on this Purple Afghani from Mark

17 Likes

Holy shit looks great. I got some from him recently.
Iā€™m running them next. Canā€™t wait to see more.

3 Likes