CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

Thanks, @Old-Ron, forgot all about them. When I first joined Strainly.io, I purchased from them also. Again, thanks…be safe/be well. FYI, I just saw a Seller who is offering the SAME strains as Mark for $20 - $35. Not certain, but sure appears as if ordering from Mark, then repackaging. I even saw Super Fruit. Maybe a coincidence…lol.

8 Likes

I think you are right @misterbee. Must be a coincidence…lol

4 Likes

Hey thanks man very much appreciated both of yoū I’ll check tthem out and I think I saw the same thing

2 Likes

Brother Mendel’s bubba kush Jungle boy’s Jungle Cake Marks Purple Kush far right

26 Likes

Welcome to overgrow, and Thanks for that! :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome to the OG community @BirD. They look great.

6 Likes

hey anybody growin marks autos know if they are reg or fem

1 Like

I am growing 3 of them now. They are flowering at 5 weeks.

This is a Snow Ryder from him

This is his Afghani

20 Likes

All of his seeds are Reg, doesn’t do Fems. Be safe/be well.

5 Likes

thanks folks appreciate the info and can’t wait to pop a few of these seems like a good dude

3 Likes

Welcome to OG !

what can you tell us about that brother mendal kush ?

1 Like

I just started six of his Purple Kush today to go along with the LA Confidential already going. I’ve ordered twice from him and have nothing but good things to say.

8 Likes

I have his pre 98 heirloom Bx has that coffee chocolate pine and hash most have very little stretch most are the super tight cone buds with the popcorn buds Brother is a very stand up guy…

27 Likes

so I ordered seeds from Mark I messaged him about his autos and he responded right away with alist and his phone number. Autos 25 for a dozen seeds I picked out 3 i think and told him send me 4 of each. They werein my mailbox 3 days later he sent me a ten pack of 5 strains so 50 seeds or so for 25 bucks super nice guy and I can’t wait to grow some of these guys out

15 Likes

I should have my first order from Mark in my hands on Saturday. I messaged him about a strain that I have been wanting for a while and he said he could spare a few from his breeders stash if I wanted them. Top of the line guy. I picked up some Bubba Kush and some OG Cake also.

8 Likes

I love that coffee/chocolate profile from the Bubba. Keep them green my friend.

3 Likes

he has a sweet library that he has worked many strains over the many years.
I’m growing 4 of his Blue Cookies [ mendo 3 finger cookie x Blue god [joti] - here’s a picture he shares of the plant :fire:! I got his BK, OGC as well and he loves to talk shop !!

16 Likes

I’ve had his LA Confidential. It was a solid plant! I think I still have his Purple Kush and Chem4 to try. I’d be interested in any pics of the PK you could share once you get some flowers. It’d be nice to see ahead of time. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

I will indeed at least post pics or maybe a log if my tired ol bones are up to it.

5 Likes

its mentioned in OP

1 Like