CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

what were your thoughts on captain redbeard? I hade gotten some last year and had kinda a rough time but some of it was most likely user error(my end ) wasn’t teying to hijack the tread or anything just first time I’ve seen someone else mention them so was curious.

2 Likes

No major problem, transaction went smoothly, got what I ordered, but NOT really impressed with choices. However, NO COMPLAINTS!!! Be safe/be well.

are you talking about captainredbeardseeds? what didn’t impress you about their choices?

Most of them not my cup of tea, nothing against him personally. SS/BW.

1 Like

Mark is a great guy.

Nice prices for everyone, has a nice selection not a large as established banks but, everyone starts somewhere, don’t understand why more people aren’t going to him,

60 seeds mixed as you please for 50$ thats unbeatable.
Has a auto selection too, the best part is the beans aren’t feminized. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

12 Likes

couldn’t agree more truly a great guy anyway I was wondering if anybody ever had any experience with Twisted Tree Genetics and The Unofficial good guy both from strainly

2 Likes

the other thing about Mark that nobody has mentioned yet is the fact that he even sends you a self-addressed stamped envelope for you to send the payment to him with, after shipping you the seeds first.

12 Likes

Mark is old school. He treats people with respect and trust. That is old hippie stuff there. I appreciate the fact that he always has time for someone if you have a question. If anyone has not bought from him, I suggest you get in touch with him while you can to get his information for the future.

18 Likes

I agree with all the other good feedback. I can personally attest to the man having some of the best prices and policies around.

I think all that further needs to be said of Mark will come from pics of his gear. Hearing good hings on that front as well.

I have some of his LA Confidential and Purple Kush and intend to run them soon. As well as some freebie autos he sent.

8 Likes

I’ve got his Purple Kush going now and I’m starting seeds today of his Blue Dream and Blue Cookies.

I will start a growlog soon.

6 Likes

has anyone invited him to this site? Sounds like he could be a valuable contributer.

16 Likes

I have 2 Blue Cookies, 2 Super Fruit 90, 2 Lemon Skunk going along with a Blue Dream, The other BD was male and culled. They are all growing great and look good. I have a log called another indoor grow.

I have 3 Aghani #1 and 3 OG Cake seedlings from him. Have 3 of his autos going too. I have had good germination rate from him and his plants grow well.

7 Likes

Just sent him a invite so hopefully he stops by for a visit .

9 Likes

I agree. I am surprised he is not already.

4 Likes

I’m running 2 of the 90 day autos and a 105 day auto he hooked me up with.

6 Likes

@JBow918. How far along are you with the S90’s and S105?

2 Likes

Careful jbow, your posting between 2 guys you should stay away from! :rofl:

5 Likes

Has anyone invited Mark over to Overgrow?

Edit I see @ShiskaberrySavior is already on it :grin:

2 Likes

yeah, I mentioned it to him also, we will see if he comes by here to say howdy, though he may be too busy harvesting those 50,000 seeds per 90 days that he says he grows

4 Likes

Would hate to sort those lol

3 Likes