CaliBest420 aka Mark on Strainly

Ive been looking at his stuff for awhile and his bubba pic on strainly looks frosty, for the price i wouldnt mind doing a pheno hunt for a special girl. Probably gonnabgo with the purple kush also idk maybe more his price is right :joy:

4 Likes

I ordered 100 seeds , a variety of what he has available. Definitely looking forward to running them.

4 Likes

Have some of his blue cookies as well as god bud

6 Likes

I have blue cookies and god bud,and his 60day auto
Bubblegum gum seeds,I havenā€™t grown any of them yet since their regular seeds,I hate waiting to sex seeds.
The 60 day bubblegum autos are some of the fattest seeds Iā€™ve seen

5 Likes

Ordered $100 dollars worth during Black Friday and my god did Mark hook it up. I have started the germination of a Afghani Kush and looking forward to sharing with you guys the results.

11 Likes

Received my seeds from Mark today. Fast and quick shipping, entire process simple. I ordered 100 seeds, he sent a hell of a lot of extra and an extra strain . Iā€™m not sure what the strain is but the abbreviation was S90, waiting to find out what it is .

3 Likes

90 day superfruit ā€œautoā€

3 Likes

No doubt some that were sent to me recently are almost twice the size of any thing Iā€™v seen!

2 Likes

Naw I have auto and regular superfruit .

Here is what I got
AUTO S90
AUTO BBG- BUBBLEGUM
AUTO MONSTER KUSH
AUTO SUPER FRUIT
AUTO BLUEBERRY
AUTO SL105- SOUR LEMON

PHOTOS
SF-SUPERFRUIT
A#1- AFGHANI #1
LS- LEMON SKUNK
GSC- GIRL SCOUT COOKIE
BG- BLUE GOD
BK- BUBBA KUSH
AK- AFGHANI KUSH
LK- LEMON KUSH
BC- BLUE COOKIES

5 Likes

Growing the AUTO SL105- SOUR LEMON,vegged for 2 months,never flowered like a normal auto.20hr lighting

Went to 12-12 and it flowered like a champ. Beautiful plant, I did lst and itā€™s taking over my 2x3.

Iā€™m at 3 months now,and I figure another month for her to finish

6 Likes

His ā€œsuper autosā€ are supposed to start blooming at 16ish hours of light. Donā€™t know why he doesnā€™t say it, but in theory, great for outdoors for bigger plant than regular auto but finish sooner than photos.

4 Likes

This is from Mark - Blue Cookies. It was not the fastest grower during veg but in flower now itā€™s taking off. The flowers you see didnā€™t exist a week ago.

26 Likes

Now, youā€™ve got it goinā€™ on with those, Bro!!! They are b-e-a-u-t-f-u-l, uniform structure, color is divine. Man, let us see them when it hit itā€™s stride. Two thumbs up!!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Damn those look goodā€¦ Keep it up

3 Likes

1$ seed fire :fire:
Sure , if u say so broā€¦ blue dreams is an old strain and all the other ones he has ,the newest one is og cake I think or gsc (personally gsc doesnā€™t get me blazed or cake or gg4)ā€¦ if any one wanna try some real fire lmk ill gift u an elite cut or some free super fire 99% thc 110 % germ rate marks seeds lmk I have like an undisclosed amount left (donā€™t wanna get the math Matisians angry again now)
And Thats what happened to me personally,(maybe in bulk he send old seeds of same strain idk ) ima order a 10 or 20 pack to another Addy and name to check out the germ rate on those
Donā€™t know why! Math was give or take and
Dint mean to get ur panties in a bunch (for the guys that critique my comment)
And no im cool i donā€™t need to a refund
I Expected this off a 1 $ seed. And yeah ima keep buying em 100 200 300 400 500 600 dollar seed packs duuh thats where the real fire is at son thats where the phenos are at (things cost what they are worth never forget that) And I dint grow 1 or 5 of each I ran like a large undisclosed amount.
Everyone has an opinion and as a business and a large scale operation runner this is what I have yo say regarding calis bests seeds.
!!Im out ,no more comments on this, just wanted to give my feedback!! Btw offer still up if anyone wants some real fire cuts lmk or some free mark seeds I have over an undisclosed amount left

9 Likes

Well now I want to grow these beans from Mark, more than ever. I appreciate people sharing bad experiences, because not everything is always optimal, but not everyone needs it to be. People enjoy different things. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Things cost what people are willing to pay for them man. :slight_smile: :v:
:guitar:

13 Likes

Haha Iā€™ll bite , whatā€™s this fire 99% thc strain you speak of , Iā€™ll try it and have it tested we can see if itā€™s 99% thc. If itā€™s not doesnā€™t that open the door for you to get negative feedback . Send them Iā€™ll run the outdoor come spring .

3 Likes

Send me a DM i got u.
i have a few vials fullā€¦
Lol no 99%ā€¦ just getting the lil haters worked upā€¦
But for sure player hmu ill shoot u some free gear.
And to anyone who wants to get at me for anything I got u ,dm me cause Iā€™m not checking the thread again.
Just wanted to c if anyone wanted some free marks gear or need a free fire fire cutting

6 Likes

Iā€™m NEVER one to turn a ā€œFreebie Offerā€, N-E-V-E-R!!! Itā€™s the middle of a long/cold Winter here in Maine, Iā€™ll wait until Spring to beg you for Cut(s). I respect your opinion, as everyone should. Some agree, some disagree, the way of Life. Do y.o.u!!! DMing Personal Info, if offer still stands, 'preciate your outreach. SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

7 Likes