California clone exchange

Awesome look forward to seeing the progress as she blasts forward!

2 Likes

Are you in California and is that a verified chem d ?
Got a few things I would trade if thatā€™s the original.

1 Like

Reading back threw some older posts and wanted add that yes blue dream catches alot if shit but itā€™s because the real cut gt so popular to grow it flooded the market and nobody could move it so everybody turned on it. I have three reasons to keep it , one itā€™s my old manā€™s 2nd fav smoke , two Iā€™ve had it for a very long time and it stays true to form and is very reliable , three the presence of the terpene guaiol that isent present in high amounts if at all in most strains. Itā€™s what gives the haze plants that distinct smell and taste thatā€™s often called linked to the haze plants or haze leaning hybrids. Itā€™s that dusty woodsy almost sweet smell and it has alot of benefits if consumed in edibles.

3 Likes

@Meesh I havenā€™t forgot you want a blue dream when do you normally start your outdoor season, keep in mind this plant will be huge :joy: Iā€™m going to come down when it warms up prob around May or very beg of June and spend a few days hunting down a socal master kush I could easily bring a blue dream down for you :+1:

3 Likes

End of May beginning of June is perfect to put out a clone. Shouldnā€™t prematurely bud then. Of course I still want it!!! I will still be here. lol Effen pandemic! Would be much appreciated!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.