Calling All Fog Dog Growers

Had a buddy drop some fog dog don’t know where he got it but it was some good smoke. Would give it a try.

Hi @HashstasH, got this one from @corey who’s no longer with us!! Grew it before and have one going now!!! Ok to post more pics!? Thanks!! And thanks @corey!!!

From the first grow…

Thanks!

4 Likes

I have a FogDog going right now I am crossing with Cherry Brandy fem pollen. Should be ready in the next 5-6 weeks.

5 Likes

Yet another Fog…!

Thanks!

10 Likes

FogDog from @corey (Mark) went 90 days 18/6 full auto. Pleasure to grow. Great looking frosty buds. The smoke makes me forget wtf I am doing and concentrate on nothing. I seperated my laundry before washing… First time in decades! Lol

11 Likes

Pretty little frosty treats!

4 Likes

Thank You so much for the much needed support and beautiful pics.

I have 4 testers but would like to have a Team OG of 6 . so I have 2 spots open and think I have one in mind, Please be Advised this grow journal must be kept in the rules of the Teams Guidelines.

2 Likes

Heres a FogDog i have going. Shes starting to stack. About 2 1/2 feet tall.

8 Likes

My Fog Dog Test Grow Update Here is the results of my $10 a single auto fem from Atlas seed company I had 6 seeds sent 3 out to testers and I germinated 3 , the first 2 did well healthy white tooth and I let them sit 2 more days than had a healthy 2 inch root, put them in my soil as I do with the last 2000 lol and waited and 10 days later nothing and the 3rd seed got mold all over it and below is the reply to my e mail to them not happy at $40 for 3 seeds, on a lighter note all 4 free autos did the same a dud in the soil.

e mails as follows:

My Order number is as follows: #4301

I ain’t trying to sound rude or petty but all your free autos sucked period, I am doing a live atlas seed comparison with friends seedbanks $2.00 a seed with 5 other growers who received free seeds from me I bought from You , you charge $10 a seed so i wanted to show growers that prices are outrageous. I have the pics of your moldy seeds at $10 each stopped growing and your free autos never even germinated!

Below are my fog dog $2 each seed and your sorry genetics $10 a seed ouch!

Fox Farms Ocean Forest and water the first 2 weeks with a medical syringe and right from the cheese cloth they never popped out of the soil only put in 1 inch deep…from the cheese cloth into

I will await for your proper plan of action .

Atlas reply
Robert,

Sorry you had issues with the Atlas Seed Fog Dogs. It sounds like “dampening off” so I’d make sure the medium isn’t overly wet next time around

What was your order number? We can get something worked out for you.
Thanks!

Jeff

www.GroundUpGenes.com

info@GroundUpGenes.com

2nd Email

to me

We were about to run to the post so we put together a pack to drop off for you; I went ahead and just tossed in a 10-pack (13 seeds total) of TriCross by Atlas Seed; this should cover the freebies and the Fog Dog pack.

Dropping this off now, should only take a couple days.

Regards,
Jeff
www.GroundUpGenes.com
info@GroundUpGenes.com

My FogDog doing great now waiting for another set from Atlas ,

first pics Atlas gear or lack of it!

My babies

3 Likes

Mine grew tall, I keep meaning to order more beans but getting distracted every time I’ve got the time/extra money, kickass smoke, like sour apple strong af too good enough someone offered 3grand for lb I didn’t have 🥹

Good grower too, didn’t give me any trouble.

6 Likes

Hi folks!! Here’s my Fog Dog… thanks to @corey!

Thanks!

7 Likes

So here’s mine.

7 Likes

I might be wrong, but I believe you are not supposed to share personal communications in threads.

If Mark wants to advertise on OG he should, I don’t think it is that expensive.

:robot:

2 Likes