Can I just say how absolutely amazing this Overgrow thing is!

Look who’s talking. :slightly_smiling_face:

I lurked on many sites and it was always the same bs. This place has a shit ton of good people. :grin:

21 Likes

I’ve been found out…

16 Likes

This place really is awesome :sunglasses:! I’ll try my best to keep the bad habits I’ve learned on other platforms off of here. I really appreciate the warm welcome and the fact that people don’t call me an idiot they just scroll…

10 Likes

As a relative newcomer I would agree. Very knowledgeable Folks who are also very friendly and helpful.

7 Likes

You made it into real life too my plants are haunted by you cause you look at them all day lol

Yeah this place is great, I’m so happy I got in touch with some friends from another forum I frequented till it was shut down. Most of them even have the same name and avatars lol

Overgrow is awesome and I wouldn’t grow the fire (nobody has or even heard of) without it.

9 Likes

I mean, whatever float one’s boat :grin:

4 Likes

:evergreen_tree::joy:

5 Likes

Most social media platforms prohibit spreading seeds and clones yet Overgrow encourages it! That’s kind of awesome.

7 Likes

i originally hated the layout of this forum, i’m so glad i stuck around. there are no cannabis forums like this one. great community. i hope it never goes down, that would be a major disappointment. (where would everyone go? lol)

14 Likes

I totally agree with you. We’ll have to make a 3.0 in that case, but at this day and age it would be absurd if they took this site down.

Pz :v:t2:

7 Likes

We all know.

5 Likes

It’s not a bug…it’s a ‘feature’.

4 Likes

100% you can’ beat the folks on OG. I think OG makes you just want to be more generous and kind by example. That s*** is contagious in the best way.

10 Likes

Well, I stand corrected, this forum has restored my faith in humanity, it’s really great and when I initially wrote this post I had no idea just how incredible it was. I just can’t believe it.

6 Likes

I have been lurking on this site for a while and just joined because it seems like there’s a community of heads of all ages that have a treasure grove of knowledge and plant wisdom. I look forward to stepping out of my isolation and getting to know others with a shared passion.

17 Likes

I think we skew a bit older too.

5 Likes

Welcome to Overgrow my freind, just wait, create a few topics, meet the wonderful folks on here, its not like any other forum I’ve been on and now I’m exclusively on here, give it 15 days and you will not be disappointed.

4 Likes

I’m looking forward to learning and growing with you all. I am working on getting familiar with the house rules.

6 Likes

nah, ur amazing to buddy.

If i do see how a specific german forum is and how it is here, iam so happy that i landed here.
i have to say thank you villiager that i could meet san and these other wonderful people that help you out. And that u can help out them :slight_smile: If its seeds, grow tips… everything. Great Side, great people.

@Strikingviking If u need help in growing, i would love to give u few tips and “punch” u in the right direction just ask and we help u :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, the board format is weird, unlike anything I have ever seen in my years of surfing. But, the people are what makes this so enjoyable. I followed someone whose knowledge and reputation I have admired for years. I saw someone who is not familiar with that person’s reputation attack him based on nothing. Not only did MEMBERS quiet the critic but this was done by many who don’t want to lose someone like the guy I followed.

And while browsing just to see what this board is about I found someone who was looking for a certain strain of seeds. I knew I had more than I will ever use so I asked for his address and sent them off. No, I’ll do this IF you do that. Just friendly. And I have received it too.

If you see someone is misinformed then you can civilly talk to them. There isn’t suddenly a moderator that bans you from the forum. I like that.

9 Likes