Can we talk spider mites?

wait, I have a much better deal! You could prove me wrong so easily. How about that? I mean why would I bargain my reputation on a test that so easy to falsify?

I don’t dunk it. It’s just a quick 3 second spray. I don’t often take in new clones, so I don’t have to do it much. Lemon G and SSH are the only outside plants in my garden.

How can I disprove your claims? I don’t have access to mite infested weed, like you do. Odd.

When someone ships you cuttings, you have to get them healthy as soon as possible. Stripping them to nubs, submerging in water, etc is a good way to kill the plants that just spend a week in a dark box.

I wonder why greenhouses don’t do this if it’s so great. Probably because it isn’t very effective.

Pesticides do the job they’re supposed to do, they don’t need Joe’s approval.

Hydrogen peroxide was used to get blond hair, I don’t know if it would change the colour of your carpet, perhaps it is safer and with stronger effects using a steam cleaning machine for that … :sunglasses:

ok, so your claim is the plant will die if it’s stripped?

Read it again, rhetorical joe. You mustn’t have a ton of experience shipping cuts.

Where did you get the mite infested branch?

huh so… your claim is if you are shipping cuts and you strip the plant it dies eh? weeks in a dark box. Wow I don’t want to be dealing with your “guy”? Here we put an LED in the top of each separate chamber that has a battery in the bottom. yawn I mean even saying “You mustn’t have a ton of experience shipping cuts.” is rhetoric, sadly.
OK so I already answered where I got the mite infested plant material it was from a Health Canada legal producer. I’m not going to mention their name though lol. To think I would talk about someone else specifically, that’s nuts.

Home | Nutrients | Cloning & Seed Starting | Clone Shipper (24/Cs)

:mag:

Clone Shipper (24/Cs)

Price: $11.94

Part Number: 714167

Availability: In-stock

Designed to support clones or young live plants, the Clone Shipper™ Classic plant packaging holds the plant securely in place during transit. What makes the Clone Shipper™ Classic different from other plant shipping containers? A LED light keeps the plant thriving and growing throughout shipping whereas other containers ship the plant in the dark. The plant shipping packaging allows the plant to breathe and continue to grow during shipment.

Sold in Quantity of: 1

9 Likes

One could always ship a few clones in one unit and save some cash

1 Like

hehehh bravo! He made the fatal mistake of thinking we don’t know shit.

“rhetorically” speaking,

I just put them in a plastic bag. So far excellent success rates, and free. It’s not legal to send rooted cuts. Those do look nifty, though.

But when they arrive, they don’t need to be stripped to nubs, they’re delicate. It’s the temperatures, the rough handling, not just the light. A quick spray is much better.

1 Like

ohh I see, so now your claim is “rough handling of the clones before/during transit” makes it so they die if they are stripped in protocol 0? Nothing to do with the darkness now? I’m glad I don’t use your “guy” it sounds like they are on death’s door. So just spray them “quick” with some insecticide. then make up more excuses why protocol zero can never be used/tried/falsified? Is that what you are saying?

That’s your opinion. Nothing more.

1 Like

The sad part, PlantSheperd, is his mind is a clone of the commercial producer/medical producer…etc. Imagine being me and when the health canada dude says oh you can have so many percent of floramite residue on your buds, I fucking jump up and yell “that is beyond the fucking pale! which one of you thinks that’s a good idea???” It makes me sad to think people are smoking polymers, residues and bug carcass as well as small particle of growing medium :frowning_face:

They are almost instantaneous in action, a single oz can treat whole rooms in many cases, (Maybe $15-$20 worth?), and inarguably effective. They work, you just don’t like them/aren’t allowed to use them.

Again, that’s your opinion for your little grow. Too many manhours to spray greenhouses. Not to mention bugs can come right in anytime after your pesticides are no longer effective. Predators keep working - till the end of flower - no residue involved.

Care to clarify what you mean by this?

The acaricides I mentioned are for greenhouses. Translaminar and systemic activity means you don’t have to actually get in every nook and cranny. You could treat your entire warehouse with a 4 gallon backpack sprayer in a couple hours, maybe refilling it a couple times. The time isn’t really a concern, takes me less than 5 minutes to mix and spray.

The acaricides you mention are not allowed in cannabis, require PPE, sprayers, you have to clean the sprayers etc, you can’t spray in daylight hours, are costly, and contrary to your opinion are not spray once and 100% dead. Poinsettia growers and other non cannabis greenhouse growers are switching to biocontrols. Get in the 21st century Vern.

1 Like

yah for sure @PlantShepherd, I mean it’s kind of a generalization, right? I’m sure they aren’t all addicted to pesticides. In my life, though I’ve seen a lot of things…man. ahem I mean I’m getting old and I know many people in the “industry” of growing cannabis. I’m not talking about someone in their closet but health canada licensed producers, I mean just saying that means something right? Anyways I was working for non profit doing research on cannabis contamination. You can say I made all this up anyone who thinks I want to feel important or some other pathetic shit. Anyways, they always had the mites, or were cleaning up from the mites. Both legal producer and medical producer are doing that. So what is their answer? well I can round up a list - just insert any name of any product, predatory insect, neem, dr doom, I mean whatever it is…any name at all.
So I go to the first guy, I’m like hey buddy… I got this great idea to keep your room free from bugs. Don’t bring anything in from outside. They thought that was outrageous! Like I was the craziest fucker ever on the planet. then I’m like hey if you wanna bring something in from outside, it has to be cleaned first. Oh shit! that was the craziest shit they ever heard? wash something?? then I’m like you gotta run it like a clean room, keep out the parasites. Like fuck me if vernal hadn’t said nature abhors a vacuum it would have been a word-for-word reply he gave me.

1 Like

Hey dude, I don’t have a dog in this fight and skimmed the last few posts…
Why are you dead set on converting ppl to Your way of doing things?
Geez, it sounds like these Bible beaters banging on my door, just waiting there for me to tell them to F Off!

Your system works well for you. That’s a good thing right. You’ve educated newbies on your method.
Why continue to spark up drama?

To each is his own…

Nothing against ya bro, just chill man.

3 Likes