Canadian Cuts - Primo Clones

Yeah man it’s awful news for sure. All someone can do is to try to limit the damage. Transparence is best just so we can all be aware. I always heard good things about auntie Jane’s.

2 Likes

I know he tests and I know alot of his customers have tested and they always come back negative that I’ve seen. So not sure. Only thing different is I sent in roots and petioles not sure anyone else sent roots. I know the branch’s are hit and miss with testing maybe the roots are just more accurate.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear about that man, lots of crooks out there knowingly spreading viroids and don’t care just cashing in. Not saying this is the case but I would imagine it’s not hard to doctor test results to say negative. That or maybe not very thorough testing. Thanks for the transparency.

2 Likes

Sorry dude, that really sucks but good on you for being open about it and asking customers to contact you so you can get them sorted.

3 Likes

Just thought I would update this thread.

Finally getting back on track after a terrible end to the year with the outbreak of hlv. Cleared out all my keepers and the cuts I brought in.

With the new year I was finally able to get my shipment of cuts at the beginning of January.
Had them all tested last week for hlv and tests came back negative :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

So here’s the new list

I’m going to open a new thread in the sponsor section soon that I will link in here.

9 Likes

Here’s a link to the new thread

1 Like

I recently won a clone of pie face and mac daddy. The clones arrived, Ontario to BC, in less than 24 hours in perfect shape.

I was so excited to get them I forgot to take pictures in the packaging but they were very secure in a fishing lure case with padding and heat pack.

Here they are! Thanks again @Justblazin I truly appreciate it and I will do you proud!

12 Likes

Hey thanks @Qtip for the post. Glad they made it safely :v: and congrats again on the big win :heart_eyes:

Quick shipping gives the precious cargo the best possible chance of survival.

I would just stick a ziploc sandwich baggy on any that are droopy after transplant for a day or two till they perk back up and you will be golden :partying_face::partying_face:

Hope you enjoy them. And feel free to come back and post pics of your progress if you like.

8 Likes

Both clones are now perked up and growing again, fantastic vigor in these clones :muscle::grinning::metal:

9 Likes

Hell ya @Qtip looking good👊 they are both pretty vigorous. The pieface is fastest growing I have so far.

And some fresh bud pics for you to look forward too :wink: 2 of macdaddy and 1 of pieface I took tonight

I just liked that overhead shot of macdaddy

14 Likes

Those look delicious :yum: can’t wait to get them into the rotation!

2 Likes

Hello Overgrow, my first post on this site. Hope everyone is doing good! I would like to tell everyone about my experience with Primo Clones Canada. Well it all started last year sometime. I seen that this sponsor was offering some really nice cuts for sale online. I always wanted to flower Sundae Driver, so I bought 4 of the keepers they had offered for sale, a good deal as well. Then I bought another 4 from the premium line. Sadly they all tested positive for HLV. So I had start over, loosing my one and only keeper and tossing the rest. My only keeper was Sunset Sherbet. So now on to the service I received from this sponsor. They personally emailed me with the sad info, then offered to replace everything. It was a little wait to get the replacements. But the replacements I received in place of the ones I bought. Wow. They replaced their keepers that looked great with super nice ones that are totally impossible to get at all in Canada. At least for me anyways, I always wanted to grow out Chem 91 and they sent me one free along with seven others of my choice from the star studded line up! I am so hoping for the smell and taste as well as effects from my past at Grateful Dead Shows in 1991. All of the replacements showed up well packaged with bubble wrap, and a heat pack as well as tracking, all paid for by Primo. The clones I received as replacements are all healthy looking and after two days are looking awesome. Nice and green and praying, wish I could only do so good. And the person is who answers the emails is really nice as well. Would I buy from Primo again? Oh yes I would, they sure earned it! So my first post of many I hope. What a great community. Thanks for having me.
Crawfish.

15 Likes

how is your RS11 do you have any pics of the plants in flower and post cure ?

2 Likes

Hey crawfish I’m glad you finally made it over here✌️ this place is great, lots of nice folks here, I think you will enjoy your stay😁

And thanks for your great review, I really appreciate it🙏 hope you enjoy the strains you got and they bring you back to the 90s

1 Like

So far it’s looking and smelling nice, can’t wait to test it out.
Here she is from week 7

11 Likes

Not gonna lie everytime I open one of these emails my heart almost stops :flushed::flushed:

Round 2 of hlv testing complete :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

8 Likes

The last tests you posted make me feel even better! Thanks again Primo for the awesome cuts, and the incredible customer service. I will be back for more cuts, I am certain of that! I just can’t wait to flower mine. Also hoping you may consider offering a “Primo” CBD cut as well. That would be primo as well!
Crawfish.

2 Likes

Thanks @Crawfish makes me feel alot better as well. So glad they all came back clean1🥳

I have inquired about a cbd cut but doesn’t look like anyone has one so far. I have been offered seeds to find a keeper and a few clones to be on the look out for. Also have someone looking to see if he can possibly source one.
Hope I can get one for you🤞

2 Likes

Thank you so much.:grin:
Crawfish. :peace_symbol:

Big shoutout to my brotha @Justblazin after many many many years trying to obtain some of these gems, losing others etc. I was pretty much convinced unless I pay a small fortune I was never getting these. Well I finally have acquired many of those strains thanks to primo clones! Verified, authentic elite strains from a time when weed was weed! I can’t say enough about how ecstatic I am! Super quick delivery, awesome packaging and nice healthy, mature cuts.

If you want good clean elite cuts disease free don’t hesitate to hit up @Justblazin and Primo Clones!

11 Likes