Canadian Seedbanks and Sellers - The List

Always best to find out for yourself, OG is great for reports from real customers, will be following along when you post, pretty good pricing and quite the selection.

3 Likes

I havenā€™t ordered seeds in years now so I donā€™t really know , I am pretty sure I got breeders packs from them , regardless it seems quiet there now when I go back and sniff around

1 Like

I trust a few vendors, the Canadian Mephisto store and shitseeds implicitly.

3 Likes

I ordered from hemp depot this year and everything was in breeder packs.

2 Likes

Hey :wave: just wanted to give my experiences with a Canadian seed sourceā€¦ Lucky13 seedsā€¦

I ordered, prices are reasonable, it was shipped relatively quick, shipping time was acceptable and I got 3 freebie packs of 3 seeds per strainā€¦ got stickers, a thank you card & biz card. Packaged well for shipping, secure ā€œTamper proofā€ Package.

Iā€™d order from them again for sure.

7 Likes

Has anyone got first hand experience using cannaseedvault.ca (https://Cannaseedvault.ca)? They have some interesting stuff, but I think theyā€™re new.

1 Like

I have no experience with themā€¦

I get the feeling from the web site that they are new.
I have heard of a couple of the breeders before (I donā€™t pay much attention to new breeders).
One strike against them (in my mind) is they donā€™t have any details on the genealogy of the beans, but that may be the fault of the breedersā€¦
Pricing looks reasonable compared to established outlets like ā€˜True North Seedsā€™.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

The fact they have autoflower as a gender triggers the fuck out of me for some reason. Its a petty reason, but I have so many beans, so No Soup for CannaSeedVault from me!

1 Like

A follow up on the stuff on 7 East.

Iā€™ve been growing their Kraken. Out of 6 seeds dropped 5 germinated. Two males 1 runt, 2 females worth running. The keeper is as advertisedā€¦big mango tops, with hard nugs forming down the stems. Showing real tangerine terps right now and starting to really frost up on the tops at four weeks.

I had to cut through some chafe to get to the wheat, but Iā€™m looking forward to growing their Nebulis Kush on my next run.

3 Likes

Iā€™ll add @CoastalMarySeeds and @ShitSeeds to the list of seed sellers to try . Both have produced excellent plants.

6 Likes

@CoastalMarySeeds is good people. She hooked me up generously for a charity event I ran!

2 Likes

Thnks for tagging me, they seem to be running a tight ship. Itā€™s becoming more about the grower/breeder than the actual genetics/strains in this market. Regardless of what the name of the strain is, most marketing is geared towards the coolness/cleanliness and dependability of a website. I get interested when peeps like you actually get good results, growing what they bought. I like to keep my spending local, but I trust an OGers words and pics more than websites from renegades, who quite literally, live in my neighbourhood, Thanks again, I may try them out this yearā€¦

2 Likes

We appreciate your work and time on that beautiful plant. You know we are here if you need anything else. Freebies are always ready for your next order(s)

3 Likes

If you, or anyone else decides to give us a try, use code ā€œShiskaberryā€ for 25% OFF ($100 or more) till February 1st, and for every pack that uses that code, @ShiskaberrySavior will get a free FEM SEED on their next order.

We appreciate anyone that gives us a shout-out!!

7 Likes

Iā€™ve had great experiences dealing with Mike at Peak, too bad heā€™s out for the time being but I stocked up on pretty much everything he had, listed and not.
Great service with Brad at Hempdepot, no issues with Joti. One that hasnā€™t been mentioned and should be is White Buffalo Seed Collective. Their menu is limited of in stock offerings at the moment but they are worth checking in on periodically. I ordered 2 packs and they threw in a full pack of a strain that was listed as sold out. Pumped as it was Congo Creek Hazeā€¦have some going at the moment.

Iā€™m done with ordering from europe/Spain, was always a bit of a fuck around even though I always got what I ordered except for the latest order I made directly from a long time breeder. Iā€™m not naming names as of yet to wait it out and converse with them via email but the fact they have an excuse about providing me the tracking from day one through 7 weeks now. Found another person who had ordered prior to me and had the same thing happen. What we both have in common is being in North Americaā€¦I see this breeders seeds do in fact get shippedā€¦but do they get shipped our way? Questionable. Bummed about that one.

5 Likes

First Nations run, canā€™t tell which province except for the logo maybe Manitoba. Throwin a lot of sativa around, let us know how they grow.

4 Likes

Looks like there located in Vancouver !

1 Like

They have been making some effort ā€˜to get out thereā€™.

I see Phylos and seedfinder (Phylos lists an email addy: info@whitebuffalo.co) anybody know what a ā€œ.coā€ extension means?
And a couple other vendors carrying them as well.

Cheers
G

3 Likes

Either itā€™s a typo or a top level domain from Colombia.

@Fitzera, welcome to OG!

Thanks for the welcome @lophophora.ca

Iā€™m going to suggest thatā€™s an incorrect email altogether. I had some questions and they responded to me via sales@whitebuffaloseedcollective.com

4 Likes