Canadian Seedbanks and Sellers - The List

I will definitely post up some pictures as they get further along. I’ve seen some amazing examples on IG…actually I haven’t seen any bad examples so I have high hopes!

1 Like

One of the Congo Creek Haze, I’ve 2 others that look to be leaning towards the ohaze side but I’ll hold off on posting them until I get them straightened out…kicked their ass with light intensity but on the mend lol

Male on the left. I’m excited to use this pollen in some things now and in the future.

5 Likes

Hey @Fitzera
I recognize you from another forum… we just chatted about how we are local to each other. I have a different name there. :duck: :wink:

OG is my jam though… lots of good vibes here. Welcome.

3 Likes

Nice to see a friendly familiar “face”!

I’m still figuring this place out, some things I search for come up empty but other things I find a treasure trove of valuable info. And you’re right, good vibes. Seems a larger Canadian community as well.

Appreciate the welcome!

Here’s an update on my male CCH while I’m here!

9 Likes

Actually, one more while I’m here. The middle and right are both SacredCutSeedCo MacxFPOG and on the left is JOTI Black Candyland. 7gal bags of recycled recycled recycled many times over soil lol. Never grown anything along these lines so im keen to see what theyre all about. Flipping tomorrow as they’re…large already :hugs:

9 Likes

I’ve ordered from QCS seeds and was pretty happy with the results. Their Warp version was great, and Pink Berry was maybe the nicest looking plant I’ve grown. I recently purchased from JOTI and so far had 100% germ rate but they’re still babies. Also purchased from Shitseeds recently thanks to this forum and must say their freebie package knocks it out of the park. Great germ rate as well.

9 Likes

I like your community. Was looking for seedbank in Canada to send the gift to my friend, but couldn’t decide as they don’t even have reviews…my choice was to order from europe, I used to order from herbies when I grow and like their seeds. It is appeared they sent without breeders boxes due to security smth…is it normal?

1 Like

I was posting almost 3 years ago, I haven’t any relevant current info as I haven’t personally used a seedbank for 2 years now. OGers have the supply, genetics, price, and my trust. I will never pay 10 bucks a seed ever again. Last one I used was Coastal Mary and she delivered quickly and with breeder packaging. And wasn’t that expensive.

6 Likes

I agree @CoastalMarySeeds is a great choice .

4 Likes

Yes they always do that, thanks to this the seeds arrive

2 Likes

Jordan of the island, reeferman and Niagara have all been great imho

1 Like

Is charles david scott aka reefermans website, and he is now selling seeds again! They are shipping from jamaica however

2 Likes

Great to see Charles active again, I hope he is consistent and lasts, unlike the past. His knowledge and genetics cannot be denied. Love potion and pink kush are still being passed around the ‘in-the-loop’ crowd, and very guarded. He’s also got some great stories, dismissed by critics of his parents political past.

2 Likes

I was wondering what seed banks or breeders people are using in Canada. Two breeders in Canada I recommend with great gear and prices are Sacred Cut @sacredselections9 on Instagram and @Barriegrower705 on Instagram. Also 7 East Genetics. They have a website you can find when you Google 7 East Genetics

2 Likes

Sacred has some great selections and you can’t go wrong

1 Like

another Canadian Breeder _ Dr GreenThumbs.com – execllent genetics

2 Likes

Just posted these on another thread, but here are some JAH seeds (Just A Handful) hybrids with the BC Purps.

Purple Member

And Purple Wedding Cake

When these are done, I’ll be sending the pics in to Jay for the ‘PICS4SEEDS’ free seeds for good pictures offer.

3 Likes

Well this old thread is getting shut down.
I haven’t bought seeds in a few years now.
IMO seedbanks and chuckers on the gram have proliferated to the point of meaninglessness.
the cannabis virus is spreading like wildfire, mass produced by profiteers with watered down poly-poly hybrids, infected clones, infected seeds.
To all you warriors out there, buying the next trend… There ain’t no coupe deville hiding in the bottom of a CrackerJack box… Grow on, proofs in the doobie.
If you have to ask a rep twice about the parent plants genetics…or even buy more than 2 seeds from a selfed classic, you don’t have RKS :rofl:

2 Likes