Canadian Skunk or AKA

Hello All,

I may be headed down a mysterious rabbit hole of something that never existed.

When I was younger (I know good start), I came across what was communicated to me as “Canadian Skunk”, which I haven’t been able to find via internet search.

So I ask you all, was this a real strain I remember from 20 years ago? Or did it go by a different name? Or did I get some stellar stuff that will always live in my head as some of the best quality I’ve come across.

2 Likes

Road kill skunk most likely. It’s highly looked for and notorious. Many dedicated to it and finding it, it’s such a reminisce, people are looking tough

3 Likes

yup agree, even in the states in around that time that skunk was here. you knew when someone had a bag, there was no denying that dank. i had read people back then started to breed out that smell for a sweeter acceptable smell. out of all the skunks ive grown to find it, still no luck. im still lokking for that strain to grow and enjoy. just like the pine og that was around.

2 Likes

Thank you two for the insight! But man, not the answer I’d hoped for lol.

1 Like

A few here remember the Canadian skunk.
@TopShelfTrees1 @CapnCannabis

4 Likes

Sure do @Mithridate .Was a very dense bud that was almost like little nuggets compressed into nuggets loaded with bright orange red hairs exploding with Tricomes with an earthy Pine not the fuel pinesol pine but a sweet almost evergreen Pine.Came in fluffed out pillows nice size log buds in the bags Definitely turned a head when the bag was cracked open, could smell the shit through a gas leak.The seeds inn that stuff was the biggest seeds i ever saw they were like dinosaur eggs

4 Likes

Hell yes I do brother! Fond memories for sure. Stuff was everywhere at one point, then it just dwindled out.

2 Likes

That weed when it came over the border where i live on lake erie near the Falls was sold out immediately when or even if it was to be had in bulk.Ounces were 300$ half zips were 180$ for some reason but we still paid for it we didnt give a fuck.High was a mind bender that lasted 3 hours min left you with eyes so red they looked like roadmaps.Extreme cotton mouth and munchies followed by a comatose Nap.They sure dont make em like that anymore

3 Likes

I remember this. Only thing that helped was eating fruits lol.

Don’t have much info about a canadian skunk, if anything, I honestly don’t recall names of what I smoked the first 10 years

Somewhere as a side project I want to breed -for- extreme cotton mouth see where it leads me

Edit typos, can’t type -.-

2 Likes

I remember that from up in VT years ago kinda smelled like a pinetree

1 Like

Lol didn’t really care what it was called either as long as I could smell it from across the room when the bag was cracked open and be able to corner the “head” in school that had the funky smell when he opened his Marlboro pack at smoke break. Ahhhh the memories ……

3 Likes

We all used to carry that one in Black film canisters with the gray pop top.Crack one of those open in Technology class and the Teacher would be stomping around trying to find out who had the weed.The smell would linger there as it bounced across the room.

3 Likes

I normally would say the same about not caring what it’s called, but I need to know what it was called to find it again! Haha

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.