Cannabiogen (CBG)

Hola,

I saw in Freakers Ball that people are holding off on reproducing Cannabiogen stock because even though the CBG store is down, there’s supposedly still some sites selling cannabiogen gear.

So, Im curious where you guys are finding these seeds for sale.

Im trying to find Destroyer, Mango Biche, and Mextiza.

Thank you

14 Likes

Check your Spanish friends…

3 Likes

I’m particularly interested in Mextiza. Thats one that got away for sure.

5 Likes

Humboldt CSI is selling a repro of Cannabiogen’s Mango Biche…

7 Likes

Not any of those but some Spanish banks with CBG packs still in stock:

Some reg, some fems

All fems
https://greenparrotseeds.com/en/cannabiogen-seeds

Bangi Haze and Panama D.C. regs
https://herbiesheadshop.com/producers/cannabiogen

British seed bank I’m not familiar with that has a ton of strains by the single seed:
https://www.bonzaseeds.com/categories.php?category=Cannabiogen

If La Mota ever goes back up they have both Destroyer and Mango Biche:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy

2 Likes

OA Seeds also has some CBG in stock but none of what you’re looking for . Honestly believe your best bet will be your European friends . I’d definately check with any Spanish breeders you know .

3 Likes

I went down a small rabbit hole a while back helping to track down some old CBG stock sources. Hope it helps!

I would also recommend to do reverse image searches of different CBG logos or even the strain images themselves. I found sites with stock that way that were not showing up via regular text searching.

It’s gonna be tricky to first find stock (they may say stocked but have an outdated inventory) and even then they may not ship international. Best of luck!

3 Likes

for real? ive been purchasing from herbies for so long and didnt even know they have cbg loooooooool

2 Likes

One more source of CBG Destroyer and others I found, don’t know about the seed bank without some research but maybe some Polish or European members know? They ship international for something like $15 USD, five packs of Destroyer regs are running about $66 USD at the current Zloty exchange rate:

@mufafa I appreciate your recommendation on reverse image searching, that was very effective to find European banks and a trick I will remember for my future research efforts in tracking down seeds

3 Likes

There’s some folks over on ICMag hunting through Destroyer, Oldsog is doing a big pheno hunt, Legalcdn has moms and pollen and is gonna hit them up soonish, and then Unnamedmike is doing some sort of S1 line breeding thing I think, the Destroyer topic in the CBG forum there is pretty active

4 Likes

Csi humbolt has mango biche

1 Like

Excellent
Thank you guys so much

2 Likes

colorado sativas is listing a Destroyer S1

https://coloradosativas.com/seeds/view/2993995/2/2994027

6 Likes

Old Sog just released Destroyer F2 and a handful of crosses.

5 Likes

I have a few of theirs, but a few in only 5 seed packs.

Destroyer
Panama x Destroyer
Red Snake
Mango Biche
Guatemala Quetzlita
Durban
Bangi Haze

I got 2 really good plants from the Durban, 1 male, 1 female. Female went 14 weeks, super thin leaves right out of the shell. She was real lanky and produced airy buds with nice calyxes. Strong anise smells. Male is pictured below (topped once). I reproduced some seeds to keep it around.

I’m always looking forward to trying their stuff. Their strains are always something I have in mind.

11 Likes

^^That bud looks very much like the old ‘African seeds’ durban poison

…anise seed fragrance all the way

Alert Weed!

Cbg I read somewhere it came from two different Durbans …this is good pheno

There is some hope for Durban…Its the Adderal of weed

3 Likes

Ran across these today…

And AK bean brains has some of the “Pinetown Durban” out of the SSSC he had saved from way back…

Still seem tough to find something… Looking Legit, Smoking Legit, with the Legit anise smell

Get all that together…you have something

3 Likes

There was a good thread on CBG durban by JGL.
Pretty sure its from Port St Johns

4 Likes

Rafa Martin from the fertilizer lines of Cannabiogen still have fresh seeds, however Mangobiche, as most of the colombian landraces are not for sell because Bad quality of the stock

4 Likes