SCAM WARNING: Spanish Growshop > Tucultivo.Net

Dang, sorry my warning was not louder. I tried to leave a review on their google business page but it was deleted by Google. There are definitely some vultures and scammers outchyeh, move cautiously.

1 Like

I wished I would have googled more thoroughly and would have found your post here before I ordered. It was too seducing to buy the old Destroyer and yes, I also saw the Kongo, the Punto Rojo etc… I would have liked to buy all.

Generally I can say, best way to buy seeds is to buy at the breeders and not at the vendors. ACE is a good choice.

1 Like

I wouldn’t go for ACE for pure sativas, many of the so-called sativas have been touched with indica.

Always a good place to start

1 Like

Well, I bought some Cananbiogen Peyote Purple through them. I will pop two to see what we get. It seemed to me that they were using these packaging to sell the seeds from the breeders pack they never sold. But it could be a scam. I only bought Panama x Deep Chunk and the Peyote Purple from them. The ACE seeds I boought from them did come in their original packaging.

2 Likes

Also there is this post from Feb of 2023 talking about how cannabiogen site went out of business and was quickly going out of stock…

Id say if you arent getting CBG seeds in unopened original packaging, someone is pulling wool (or attempting to) over peoples eyes and taking advantage… wouldnt be suprised if they were just packing them in those clear bags, labeling them, putting some bunk bulk seeds in there and smashing them before shipping to make it impossible to grow them and see they arent right and also taking responsibility off of them becaise they sent them to you and “a mail sorter crushed them in transit”… that way they “fulfill their end” after payment and really dont have to send you anything else unless youbpay for it and ill bet the next CBG bag comes the same way…

Some people suck

1 Like

Have you ever grown the ACE Malawi or the Golden Tiger? I have not, but would like to do so. As far as I read on the web, this strains got a good reputation. Can you tell me anything about the Malawi or the GT?

Which vendor do you consider as a reliable source for sativa seeds?

1 Like

Good luck! Maybe I will put one plant aside when I grow other plants. Just to look what they sold me. I guess it is any cheap kiddy stuff weed. Any 90% Indica Auto Fem Pink Bubba Kush Haze Gorilla Banner.

By the way: I’m very curious if this scam is the business model of the owner of Tucultivo.net, or if the boss got just one employee, who puts the Destroyer in his own bag and sends any crap to the customers. I guess 90% of the customers don’t say anything or don’t even realize they got cheated. I could imagine that the boss is keen to see the handwriting on the zip bag I got. And if it was the boss himself, we are all witnesses of a very sad life.

I grew 3 plants of Ace Malawi. 2 were leaning toward the PCK that Ace uses.
1 was mostly sativa.
You need to hunt through the packs of seeds.

2 Likes

Where did you buy your seeds? Did you buy them directly in the ACE-shop?

1 Like

I’m not defending them but it used to be common practice to take seeds out of the original packaging to hide them during international shipping. I have lots of ACE and CBG seeds out of the packaging that got hidden in different areas of the box.

2 Likes

I got them at a local shop. They were sealed in Ace’s breeder pack. I bought them 3 years ago.

This is also done, besides using the breeder packs for these retail sales. We can only grow the product. I know a Peyote Purple when I see one. The same could be said of Panama x Deep Chunk. I will let you know in a couple of months.

2 Likes

Since 1st April it is not necessary to hide anything, because I’m from Germany and it is legalized. I’m allowed to order seeds within EU, to germinated them, to grow them and to smoke the weed. And for sure they know this. Generally I could use an attorney and prosecute tucultivo.net. :wink:

And they didn’t hide anything, considering the wrapping.

This is very interesting to read for me, because especially the Malawi is on my top-list. ACE claims it is a P4! No F1. P4 means just a landrace they rebreeded four times. The following generation P5 should have no quality loss compared to the P4, because it was never hybridized. Should this also be just any lie? Next run I will grow the Malawi, because I know this business bases on own experience. You can just do it. I will see…

1 Like

If you can get a sealed pack from Ace you will not be disappointed.
The research I did before growing Malawi pointed to it being crossed with Pakistani Chitral Kush. But still you can get phenos leaning one way or the other. And all 3 plants I grew produced fantastic smoke.

3 Likes

This is definitely the owner and all of his employees puling the scam, they are pretty scummy about it all - and to top it off, they are not even able to complete the original order

1 Like

I already have a pack in the fridge. Ordered from ACE-shop. I was fast enough. :wink: The Destroyer was just an occasion I wanted to use, because this would have been a gem, which is not available anymore.

But even if the Malawi is “spoiled” by the PCK, it would be just a cross of two landrace strains which is for sure better than all the genetics which were breeded for decades in growtents und broom closets out of hundreds of other hybrids.

1 Like

if you are seeking Malawi Gold, why would you grow ACE"s Malawi that is polluted with Pakistani Chitral Kush? They used Seeds of Africa stock, which is more on the narcotic side so you wouldn’t even be getting the effects associated with the legendary Malawi Gold, AND it’s polluted with indica genetics.

If I were you, I would rather try Afropips Malawi Gold, maybe TLT Malawi Gold could be interesting. Check out Landrace seed links - #99 by PineTarBastard for more info on landrace sources.

3 Likes

When you can tell me a reliable source for Afropips I will order seeds. Concerning The Landrace Team I’ve read bad things about them on the ICMAG. Have you ever grown their seeds? I was interested in the Corinto, but they want 200 $ and there is a thread about someone who grow it in ICMAC and after seeing his pics I don’t want to breed this, at least not for that price. He bought 10 seeds for 200,- bucks, nine seeds germinated and he got nine female plants. No males…

edit: I’ve found the thread again:

“All 9 plants look to be female so there goes my plan of helping preserve the strain. I think 10 seeds is not really enough, especially given the price.”

2 Likes