Cannabis microscopy

It’s like National Geographic and High Times crossed and came up with @JoeCrowe
Always amazed, man!

5 Likes

Here are some photos of the slurricane. The first one is regular light, and the others are dark field. You can see why I prefer dark field!

7 Likes

Hey @JoeCrowe
I have not stopped by this thread in a while.
I just wanted to say thanks for the kickass pics!

A world I may not ever see without your work.
I love it.

Peace
Shag

5 Likes

For sure, and don’t forget to check out the spewtoob vids as well. I’ve got a couple mildew ones that I didn’t post here, where I show how sulfur water disintegrates the colony. Biological research microscope… it’s a handy tool!

1 Like

I will assume that is not something you can lend out :money_mouth_face:…LOL

Is this the correct channel?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHSy3gaSfRK6wCMVjlMSGOw

Is this true?
"mildew is host specific."

1 Like

Yep that’s the one!

Definitely host specific.

1 Like

I subscribed over there!

This was very interesting too.
Hydrogen peroxide does nothing to mildew.

Can’t argue if you can see the results with your own eyes.

2 Likes

I crushed that parasite to death! The future is here it’s just not widely distributed yet. Once the secrets of how mildew infests, replicates and overwinters are read by everyone, they won’t get it again. A very productive study! The video evidence is undeniable heh heh :slight_smile:

1 Like

Male detected! I see leaf bracts! A Female would never look like that!

4 Likes

Oh my! The OGK Male is strange looking! Uhh I’m pretty certain that’s a male.

6 Likes

I started with the big plants, the ones that are pretty clearly the males of the batch. This will be the test to see if I can really sex them or if I’m the fail master!!!

4 Likes

Another Goji male… Culled! I’m culling all those males! They are definitely the larger plants. Dimorphism!

5 Likes

This is the part of the seedling I am scanning. I slice off part of a node and leaf, then dissect that into a small bit I can image. The plant itself will recover fine, unless it’s a male. :wink:

4 Likes

I really enjoy your photos. Every time I see a callout come up, I hafta stop what I’m doing and go check it out.

4 Likes

This plant… real strange. The node growths were gigantic so I didn’t even need a microscope! Goji OG!

3 Likes

Yah thanks! The images I take with the microscope are pure gold heh heh. Always learning something amazing!

4 Likes

To what Mike said, I enjoy your microscopic images!

3 Likes

Thanks! This landed on the floor.

7 Likes

Cut the manhood right off that plant, kinda harsh :astonished:…LOL

Cool pic brother man, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

hahhah plant vivisection is what I excel at. No Mercy!
Also… fuck me, but slurricane isn’t going to be a good hash yielder. Ohhh well! See, I don’t have to count the trichomes to know there will be 1/3 the yield of the big bud. I can compare them directly!

3 Likes