Future Cannabis Project, K. Jodrey, etc

Future Cannabis Project - YouTube

…has been really dropping some great stuff in the recent days!

I have been thinking about approaching him to come on OG & maybe do a Discord chat session with us.

Many of his esteemed guests still refer to OG as past-tense! :cry:

The other/related reasoning is I’d like to approach & discuss Kevin Jodrey about the viability & possibilities of an international cannabis advisory council, something I’ve posted about before.

Let me know what you think. :slight_smile:

:evergreen_tree: :weight_lifting_man: :om:

13 Likes

The videos lately have been great and keep coming before I can catch up. I probably must have listened to 15+ hours the other weekend when I was in trim jail. Some of the ones I have really enjoyed lately are the mythbusting science versus bro science, restoring soil structure and the breeder round table one with Nick Risden.

3 Likes

Yeah future cannabis project is the shit

4 Likes

I enjoyed their vermicompost deep dive and their chat with Clackamascoot

2 Likes

If Kevin Jodrey told me that my “seed” would help my seeds, I would do it.

3 Likes

I’ve been really impressed with the quality of the content.

They go in depth on things no one else talks about, and it’s on a very easy to watch, conversational format.
and I could listen to Kevin Spit stories for hours.

5 Likes

I’ve been watching many of these videos and have learned a lot. I’d welcome them posting versions edited down to like a concise hour though.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what ever happened to my other favorite YouTube grow show, Grow Tube w/ Dawgo?

1 Like

In some cases he HAS done that but some people complained in the youtube comments(go figure). Probably was enough for him to just say fuggit.

If you think this stuff has too many intermission banter sessions, check out Adam Dunn! :laughing: :joy:

The Potcast is pretty well edited/produced/polished-- if you haven’t, check it out but those are mostly 2 hour+ sessions too.

:evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Future cannabis project is like the business suit and tie version of weed podcasts. I feel like a.d.s is the much more stoned and laid back version of the cannabis podcasting world. Both have crazy tidbits of info you just gotta be patient lol.

2 Likes

I find Adam Dunn unwatchable, which is too bad because there is some good content buried in there. The endless advertiser call outs, ugh.

4 Likes

He’s great for falling asleep! :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Their video titled is “breeding cannabis too easy” has alot of really good points. Who else is a religious FCP viewer?

1 Like

:call_me_hand:

It took me some months to figure out they abandoned youtube for twitter.

The most recent show was good:

Future Cannabis @canna_media · Jan 25 S3E3 Bryan, & Marco Show Which Organic Amendments Actually Make A Difference For The Beginner Grower”

Thankfully we can view it through a browser & not need a twitter app. :+1:

:evergreen_tree: :heart: starlink :satellite:

Why do you think that? I just watched thier video live on YouTube. Bryan and Marco are great! I watch all of thier stuff. Seed collectors is great too!

1 Like