Cannabis required reading books - recommendations and purchases

I’m building a library of cannabis related non-fiction and reference books, and as familiar as I am with canna-literature there is always a massive list of unknowns, and I’m always open to suggestions for a must read.

So…suggest away :grin:

(post pics if you have the book)

:green_heart:

3 Likes
3 Likes

Thank you, great link!

I’m also looking for books simply on the topic of cannabis, not necessarily cultivation.

The best book is

https://amzn.to/3Xrd3yh

Which is listed in the first post of the topic I provided.

3 Likes

Its a Greek website, but they have just about every popular cannabis book on there.

3 Likes

Ive enjoyed flipping through my Jorge Cervantes growing guide. Its not the best resource for information as I’ve definitely found parts that were outdated or since proven to be inaccurate but it has some cool views into cannabis history over the last century. Lots of cool pictures and some interesting insights.

1 Like

Howdy @lightyear, this thread is full of good stuff you might enjoy looking at:

@BackyardBoogie420 that site has a bunch of stuff I’ve always wondered the language and just ignorantly assumed Russian or something like that. Greek, that’s awesome to know! The more you know, Reading Rainbow. That actually fits well with the thread, how nice.

One of my favorite topics is about cannabis related books and other publications. I typically gravitate towards the larger coffee table style books with quality photography and well made books in hardcover whenever possible. Many blessings and much love

2 Likes

If you intend on growing in coco coir, I’d highly advise “Coco For Cannabis” by Dr. MJ Coco :+1::+1: it’s a small book and a somewhat quick read overall, but SOLID info that’s great to refer back to

5 Likes

I used to have Marijuana Horticulture and it was easily the best book I’d found to use when trying to explain stuff to new growers.

4 Likes

I bought this when my state legalized cannabis. Old but teached you the basics and biology of the plant.

4 Likes