Cannabrush where have you been all my life?!

I have an extra Cannabrush free to the first taker. I bought two thinking they were da bomb. It’s just too dry where I live for this to work well for me. I end up with a sweet smelling pile of cannabis dust. :laughing:
DM/PM me if interested. I’ll pay shipping if in the US. It’s not doing anyone any good sitting in the storage bin.

3 Likes

Agree on dry bud it would shred way too much. Used on bud that half dry or 3/4 dry works well.

Ill take it !!!

Just kidding, i have one…NICE of you to do it, mine was like 20 bucks to my door !!

default_grinning_respect|nullxnull

2 Likes

I have a couple of them. I wet trim first. They don’t work as good if you wet trim first and then dry. I just wet trim well and 14 day dry. Clip nugs straight into 1LB Grove bags. No final trimming here. Easy peazy.

4 Likes

I’ve had the opposite experience. I don’t think I have the patience to use them. :rofl:

2 Likes

NAW…its all about having the bud at the right % . When its just right, the brush works a charm on the lil funky leaf thats left over from my wet trim. MIGHT be the Cannatrol. When buds come out they are lil rocks, hard n dense. Brushing on them is just perfect .

2 Likes

I’m never going to get that hang drying in my shed :rofl:

2 Likes

No you are not

2 Likes

I really think like everything else in the game user experience is gonna vary. Strain, environment, dry conditions and time etc… it’s also practice. I used the brush several different ways depending on the bud and or leaf I was attacking. Sometimes you can get rough and sometimes it’s just light little flicks barely trying to catch a leaf. Like you would with your scissor tips to flick a leaf. I’ve found it try’s my patience less in the long run. Also it’s just not gonna be liked by some as personal preference is the biggest variable in the cannabis game whether growing, consuming, or the tools and equipment we use. That’s what makes it so great! There’s something for everyone. I appreciate the people here. Y’all are pretty good at not just saying “screw that thing!” I respect all views. It’s nice when someone says “ nah ,screw that thing and here’s why.” Lol Thanks all for your input! It may help someone make an informed decision.

3 Likes

Note Cannabrush claimed. :v:

3 Likes

Thanks for offering one up to someone who wanted to give it a go. Pretty cool!

2 Likes