Cannatrol users

Hey guys, harvested LSD this past weekend. Here’s a few photos

Ended up finding some mold on a few of the upper colas :neutral_face:
Worked around it. Probably lost just around 2oz dry. It was there a short time, Im sure. Im closely looking at this stuff with light and magnification daily.
Never would have seen it if I didnt buck the buds…
I saved one cola that had no signs of mold as a trophey, and to further check. Its the smallest Cola I had, that wasnt affected.

I was set to do a low and slow 8 day dry/8 day cure, but finding mold changed thngs. Doing a default run 4 day dry /4 day cure, but set store just a tad higher at 54.2° Dew Point.

Removed and emptied water tray Sunday after 23 hrs… Poured into measuring vessel, and 225 ml. Around 3/4" deep in tray.

Emptied this morning before leaving for work, and solid 1/2" in tray.

Cannatrol is Cannatroling :100:

If you want to see the entire mis-adventure, tune in here! James' lil Octo-Burner. One 2x2 Tent. One Octopot. One BIG-ASS light to rule it all! - #369 by supersecretjim

Was smelling sooo good in the unit yesterday. Just open the door, and amazing. Little bit less of a smell this morning.
Just as with prior Blue Dream/Skywalker OG run, no smell outside unit. If I didnt open the door to check things… You’d never know.

12 Likes