Cannatrol users

another thought… is make the cure room youre using a little smaller… not too small… but smaller so more efficient etc… or is that not a possibility brother?

2 Likes

I did the deed today

When it gets here if i have questions cool to hit you up???

Did you use their 8 day pre programmed setting?

Advise i use it too or did you change it ??

12 Likes

Man that’s awesome bro!!! I’m just getting ready for my 1st real use in the machine… I am leaving default for the 1st to see… then extending the days out on the dry and cure settings… it’s very easy bro… ill be more than happy to help guide you or give advice on how to’s @Jetdro

2 Likes

I plan on setting the moisture a tad higher later so it’s a slower reduction in moisture… allowing for a more powerful cure… moisture is the throttle here… careful that it isn’t too much hence all the bad ugly shit like mold… mildew… rot… but attempting to get as close to that without it happening… I think 4 days dry 4 days cure… it’s ok… but adding days is where the magic is mostly… then maybe making it a tad cooler as well… but for now I’m at defaults… extended an extra day… so 5 and 5… but left the 68 degrees and 60 to 61 percent humidity alone mostly

3 Likes

an led adaptor
??? @Terpsnpurps

1 Like

:100: Thank you

1 Like

Lmao… was the wrong file I’m looking

1 Like

Cool Cure 4.0 Email.pdf (911.5 KB)

1 Like

That’s the manual… heres the default settings… take note… the reset button on cannatrol does NOT reset to default… nor does unplugging it… that’s via cannatrol info…

1 Like

Thanks man appreciate it !!?

1 Like

So I’m gonna be the control here for this unit . The setup is perfect . Just harvested the same cut of plants I’m running now . The dry was PERFECT as I have ever done , thanks Inlbird, and the product is excellent looking feeling smelling tasting. 15 day hang , brought to 58 to 60 and placed in Grove Bags in my new cooler . Temp at 52 and rock steady . Grove keeping bud at 58 percent where I want it .

Will be in the cooler for like 4 weeks or so by time I use the Cannatrol . I’ll call that a decent CURE. Long nuff to show what bud has .

Gonna dry /cure the SAME PLANT grown the same way in same room with the default settings of 4 day dry 4 day cure . Place in Groves at 58 and into the cooler for a week .

Pull both out , see what my 1657 bucks bought

Thanks for the coupon kind sir :sunglasses:

Will be a cool test huh ???

12 Likes

Now THAT’S what I’m talking about! Gonna be a great test

3 Likes

I love the way you roll @Jetdro , if you think it’s gonna improve your game you jump. Can’t wait to hear your feedback on it. But like you mentioned in your thread the power saved between using this and the way you just did will help justify that $

4 Likes

Absolutely for sure!!!

1 Like

I still think wetter at 1st may be better … (after the initial dry down obviously to avoid mold etc… like I said… I see the moisture as kind of the throttle for what goes on… more (to an extent) may prove better… then lower right at the end to desired moisture content… I am doing some bud now in mine … but it was not even close to a successful plant… this is just a test run to see what it does and for practice… so it won’t help know as much… but I have it at 61% and 67.9 °f would you think colder is better?

2 Likes

I’m excited to find best settings with you all… this shit is going to be awesome fun bro! Cannatrol claims there have been users that cure hash with great results as well in it

2 Likes

I intend to cure hash in it too :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So how would you go about that? I know nothing of hash … neither making it or curing it

1 Like

using it not sure till i get the manual and read it, but have head it is possible.

Making Hash is easy…messy, but easy

2 Likes

Lmao I posted the manual above brother… it’s the full manual @Jetdro … the pdf file

2 Likes