Cannatrol users

I don’t think it is problem at all… 13 percent RH is still curing. I think that was roughly 14 days you had in the machine total. Just needs more time that’s awsome though. That’s the goal to slow it down and refine the process. The stock settings get you to a safe point quickly and that’s great 13 percent will fast become 12 percent when removed from the machine for any length of time. But the longer they stay and slower the last moisture is removed the better. I’m sure the guys here have worked out a good custom setting. When I get mine eventually we’ll compare cycles. But this all seems correct to me factory settings 14 days still at 13 percent sounds correct.

2 Likes

Maybe… but he’s wanting them perfect coming out… and I say if that’s what you want… you have to allow the time for perfection… I’m almost positive his nugs aren’t being uniformly dried or cured… because of how fast it’s being done

The 4 day default is craziness… I’d never go that low… cannatrol will get your bud to a no mold point in that time… sellable, smokeable , but not perfect

I knew immediately that the 4 - 4 was NOT for me… as soon as I smelled it.
I kept going and was delighted by what came with patience

Anything under a 30 days curing is a waste of time in my opinion… that’s why alot of users will go into Groves … but you have GOT to make sure your buds are uniformly dried and curing before groves

4 Likes

i agree on more days than the default. I found that the one day pre-hang is crucial as well as extending the dry time. default gets it smokeable but not super enjoyable. then it needs a longer cure time just like anything else.

a cleaning tip that I found important was to spray compressed air through the back hose while cleaning to make sure it is clear and clean. I once had a small piece get stuck in there at some point and it ended up getting gross.

6 Likes

I totally agree … Longer is the key to perfection. I am only smoking flower that is three months to four months stored at 60/60 . So much better flavor. I am starting to hear crap about it too when I tell people it is aged like wine lol…

1 Like

Yes cannatrol recommends this… that’s why they send the compressed air with the unit

1 Like

Lol just wait … if u get to 90 days… you’ll be amazed!!!

1 Like

That’s my plan !!! The reward is it’s just getting better and better. Truly bringing out the essence of the strain . Can’t wait to get some more flavors with some long cure on tap. I’m working on it but it’s taking time lol.

It’s fun to smoke along the way bit by bit and see the change in real time… pretty awesome stuff!

2 Likes

I love it !!! I am getting such different flavors but stuff I have ran that I thought I knew well. Amazing

For sure… it gives the ability to stop curing when you hit the flavor you like… I love that

1 Like

Cheers boys!!! I’m jumping in the jacuzzi with my well aged fatty right now !!! Best part of my Day !!!

1 Like

Smoke report!!! Lol have a good 1 man

1 Like

Ok here we go… drawing is today… I’ll do it in about 1 hour from now…

5 Likes

This was very cool of you to offer !!! Good luck everyone !!!

1 Like

Tick tick tick tock :alarm_clock: :clock2:

@SEMOActivist
@AppalachianBiscuits
@Cbizzle
@herojuana.tom :us:
@Blackbeard :us:
@ZKilla
@PineTarBastard
@bpk419 :us:

8 Likes

I’m thinking . Dab time until then.

Lol :laughing: trying to hurt myself!

Who’s with me??

Nothing like some zeppelin and some dabs

4 Likes

What happened?!:rofl:

You know I’m not bound by time. I think I exist outside of space time. I experience time nonlinearly.

Or I might have the ADHDs.

4 Likes

Lmao… ever get so high time went by and it was like it didn’t? Oh yeah! Lol

2 Likes

not-a-subtle-message facebook-like 0_JSFtXwT2WFfwhlVH 25FE2D12-38A1-4FFE-8874-9E896A3F1C91

2 Likes

Lmfao!!! That’s hysterical bro :rofl: :joy: :sob:

1 Like