Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Hey @Abbbian , I still owe you something, have not forgotten you​:+1::fire::eyes:
Going out Tuesday

Only one other loose end, hey @Foreigner , did you receive the tripping walrus seeds sent way back?

Everybody else got theirs and we can get ready for some more🍍

8 Likes

Lifesaver cool , and what’s this tripping walrus your mentioning ? First I’ve heard of it. Thanks

2 Likes

@Cartwright Oh boy!! Can’t refuse that!! Have my addy!? Need it!? :flushed: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Thanks a lot!! Appreciate it!!

2 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior They were a Christmas gift, of a small seed company. No provenance of strains. But I have not stopped running it.

It is a greasy mess, chem in the jar, heavy shit on the smoke. Solid daytime smoke, good motivation and creativity boost.

They are reg photos f1’s by me. They no longer offer it, and it’s got no known genes so I don’t feel bad handing them out.

I have a lot, but do not send them out, people hung up on strain names and historical stuff. So they would just sit on someone’s desk.

If you want some, I will send you 30 beans to play with.

5 Likes

Got your addy, glad to get them out.

I wound up planting the ones I had packed up in a vile for you. They made seeds too, so maybe some f2’s in your future. Keep an eye out👀

2 Likes

If this post was intended for me I’d be grateful to accept some not sure when they’d get run though.

How’s your lifesaver seed stock sure wouldn’t mind getting a few of those to complement my BOG collection ! Thanks

2 Likes

Ok cool. LS F2’’s are hanging now. I got you @Gpaw and @ReikoX slated for a pack each. Drop me an addy so I have it.

No need to run the TW out of obligation. Maybe it will happen like it did for me, ahh got a little space over here;). I will send them to you with f2’s once I germ test.

5 Likes

Who else is lurking around in here.?

Any gps fans?

Killing it with the golden nugget👀
!

4 Likes

Happy Tuesday everyone🍲
Whatcha got cookin’?
Always checking accuracy of this tool

Looks good, let’s do an early slurry
Slurry of early veg
And this is why. Plants look good, but they might not for long if it goes much lower than this:O

Gonna try and sex some, it’s been four weeks above ground

Sweet Cindy x lsd f2
Best structure in the tent. Hope it’s a girl.

Pungent sweet and sour Cindy male 2017 beans.

Last edit. Pulled a few suspected males to make room. Solo team up front, golden nugget reveg’s in the back.

15 Likes

Dude hunt is on. Gotta make room.

Three sweet and sour Cindy males
Fine specimens

Got a ssc girl around somewhere, but she is shy;)

12 Likes

Shy ladies …oh yeah they deff can surprise you :crazy_face:
Look like some good candidates

4 Likes

I’ve had luck using ssc males in the past. Will have to see what happens, just riding the wave :wink:

4 Likes

My oddity corner
Rotten pineapple Triple

Bog bubble f1 double seed sprout
Will prob chop the little one

Keep it green y’all

15 Likes

Dime a dozen veg shot
Have a great day!

14 Likes

Getting ready to buck the seed plants.

Colorful bunch👍
Have a great day✌️

15 Likes

So nice and healthy looking :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you very much kind sir. Have a good day🤚

2 Likes

If you check in here, you know I love to plant seeds. I overplant and let nature lure me in a direction.

I smell a sweet and sour Cindy open pollination coming.

Got 5 chicks and two dudes​:+1::popcorn:

And bonus coverage
Borage

Cardinal climber

Some bog bubble f1’s I made. Others in the mix

Stay frosty peeps👀

17 Likes

Borage is great. Only need to plant it once though haha.

Weed plants are looking sexy too :+1:

1 Like

Hi all, hope things are good, kinda wet here. Came up with some seeds from the first run. Will test and send some out soon👍

Here’s the néw clutch, see ya soon with the deets

Dudes

14 Likes