Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Three stunning blue moon rocks x lsd males
Gonna hit three of these guys sisters and see what I get for f2🍿

Culling the weak a bog bubble f1 and a bb cross

All others kickin it

13 Likes

Afternoon weed n’ seed peeps​:shamrock::four_leaf_clover::full_moon:

@ReikoX @ShiskaberrySavior @Gpaw @LedZeppelin comin’ at ya👀

As for the six packs not spoken for​:popcorn::skunk::pineapple:???

Hmmm, how to do this? Ok, first person to answer this question correctly wins a pack of Lifesaver F2👍

•••I am throwing a needle into a gale! •••

What exactly am I doing ?

13 Likes

@Cartwright Recording winds?
☆DJSF

3 Likes

Thank you, just holding up my end;)

2 Likes

Not recording weather⛈

2 Likes

Finding North maybe

2 Likes

Not lost in the woods🐿

1 Like

I will add question two now. Question one still open.

Name two legendary sports figures that publicly guaranteed victory in championship level games, and delivered on that promise.

4 Likes

Fun stuff already generously got a pack of those so will sit and watch the fun but @BeagleZ @CrunchBerries @chronix @Gonzo @potpotpot @HeadyBearAdventures

6 Likes

where’s @Rabeats2093 at?

2 Likes

Joe Namath and Otto graham

1 Like

Hank Parker in the 1989 Bassmaster’s classic on the James River in Richmond Va?

4 Likes

Broadway Joe, was one I had in mind. But, I’m stumped on the Otto. What game did he guarantee Cleveland to win? I wiki’d and did not find it.

Web22 Oct 2021 · Otto Graham won seven titles as Cleveland Browns quarterback and appeared in 10 championship games . …

2 Likes

Yes, he was perhaps the very best pre modern day qb, but by ‘guarantee’ I mean a verbal and public declaration of a victory against heavy odds. The guy I’m looking for is indeed Canadian, so I’m pretty sure you guys up there are familiar with his exploits;)

2 Likes

Mark mesier

1 Like

That’s right, if I am throwing a needle into a gale-I am fishing in heavy wind with one of these🪡

10 Likes

Woo hoo! Thanks!

1 Like

For pike muskie?

2 Likes

yuuuuuuuuuuuuup! nice job @Jimdoors , dm me a safe addy

@ShiskaberrySavior - gets a pack of something else, since he is already receiving the LSF2, Indica or Sativa dominant hybrid, my friend?

3 Likes