I do not envy you. :yum:

1 Like

Ya this is gonna suck. I am down to 2 clean fingers to type😂

6 Likes

More bmr x lsd plants, seeds are now f2🦨

Gonna take an early break and smoke some of this lower lightly seeded nugz

The less dense bmr x lsd, but she is a foul smelling witch. Just reeking😍

15 Likes

Lol looks like you got your hands full brother. I definitely am loving these start pots. They were only like 14 bucks or something for 150 of them on Amazon. I feel like I noticed a difference in early growth compared to starting in solo cups. I swear in a week I had roots trying to pop out the sides of the bags.

2 Likes

@cartwright not even that much for those pots. 11 bucks for 150, that’s hard to beat lol

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0BNDZLD9B?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

2 Likes

I am down with that, thanks for the link

1 Like

No problem man. I don’t think I’ll ever go back to solo cups lol

2 Likes

Last one for now. Before they are all shredded
Sc x lsd f2, holding beans🙃

Sweet and sour Cindy f1’s

19 Likes

Peek a boo

17 Likes

Nice. What strain @Cartwright

1 Like

Rotten Pineapples f3
Willamette valley pineapple x sweet & sour cindy
Dig it🍍
Depending on volume of seeds, I will get some of these out, just have to see how many. I have not been picking at them but hopes are high

11 Likes

Love tha Pineapple Cindy.

1 Like

That should be some really tasty smoke .

3 Likes

Where does it get the awesome color from? Only Pineapple smelling Cindy I ever knew was a light green. Looks dank af. You getting smells?

1 Like

I dunno, but i do get very colorful expressions in alot of things I grow. i like to think my focus’ on microbial action, true cec, and overdosing calcium have beneficial effects. Truth is, the genetics lead the way, and I just follow along :wink:

There is a light green pheno too, I tried to upload her earlier, and the phone was having a spilkus attack. I think the colors are exaggerated because of the low temps in the 40’s for 2 weeks.

The pineapple was never that pronounced in the WVP, but mixed with the Sweet and Sour Cindy, I get a very pungent result. This cures in some cases to a root beerish, sasparilla stench according to the local nose :wink:

7 Likes

You bet your arse :wink: too bad they are fully seeded. Have a clone or two I could plant :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you to those brave men and women who gave all to assure our freedom. Thank you to their families, all Veterans, and those serving today.

You are a special group, thank you.

I hope to do a small Veterans giveaway this weekend. Don’t know what seeds, but who cares, it’s about the sharing of a groove.

…and for me, my tiny corner, I am making beans, preparing for the zombie apocalypse :eyes:

Bog Bubble f2 seed

BB f1 top

Keep it groovin’

16 Likes

This stuff can be very refreshing on a hot summer’s day. Love orange stuff!!!

What i cannot stand, is this: gross stuff :wink:

keep it open, your mind that is ;):brain: :brain: :brain:

8 Likes