Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Oh really thanks much. I won blue kush ,still not received what do you all think ,pollinated white widow results thanks by a nice male blue kush or Swazi red ,pollinated by a male blue kush…

2 Likes

I like the BK alot. I had one finish outdoors very quickly, and excellent quality. Too bad I got no more beans, and my bk cross is a hermiester;(

2 Likes

Mmmm… you think you might do some work with it if you get a decent Blue Kush?

2 Likes

Surely Doug could spare a few. He has millions.

1 Like

I always get it mixed up, but isn’t Doug’s Blue Kush an F1 he made himself as a tribute?

ETA: No, it’s an F2 like Smooth said, I was thinking of Doug’s Sour Grape

1 Like

Obviously I’m going to say “Why not do both?” but if I had to choose one I think I’d try crossing it to the Swazi Red.

2 Likes

Dont quote me but…., I think Doug used original BOG Blue Kush and made Blue Kush F2’s. @DougDawson Is that right?

3 Likes

I might be thinking of the Sour Grape, not Blue Kush?

ETA: Found it, I was thinking of Doug’s Sour Grape, sorry for the bad info!

2 Likes

I would do something with it over the winter into the spring. Loved my outdoor run of it.

3 Likes

I have a pack of Blue Kush I picked up from BOG a few years ago, could send your way. I had plans of reproing it… some day… but realistically I can only do it over the summer, so long story short it might be years before I get to it. If you’re gonna work with it I could send it to you!

:slight_smile: yard

5 Likes

That is incredibly generous of you Yard!!! Let’s set something up. Thems some valuable beans, it would be my pleasure to pop the whole pack and see what we got👍

5 Likes

Ha… if it wasn’t obvious (pre-edit) I meant to PM you that, not that it matters.

Sounds good! They aren’t doing anyone any good sitting in my fridge, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

New lid.

13 Likes

Bad ass! Love the new cap :billed_cap:

2 Likes

Thinking I might snag one of these

been needing a new hat

7 Likes

Oh, I like that alot! Pull the trigger :wink:

2 Likes

Agreed. Do it @DesertHeartGardens! I’m diggin the southwestern band on corduroy. :+1:

3 Likes

Hope all is well bro !

1 Like

I’m good, just melting in the morning, and hiding from the sun midday. Hope you are well too.

Looks like just a couple hot days, and back to coolish temps. No complaints from me:)

4 Likes

Could be better could be worse no time to complain in between !
Can’t wait till fall though :crazy_face:

1 Like