Cartwright's 4x4 Winter Wipeout

Luv them all. Topped tall ones

Except this one. The only tuff looking plant. Bog bubble female. Will nurse cuz it’s a chick.

7 Likes

Ogog on left
Sweet Cindy x ? On the right

3 Likes

Lifesaver life

3 Likes

Blue kush x ?, if I get males it is bk x lsd, if all fem I got ufs or blue magoo ball drop hermie seed. Seems I can run these seeds outside without issues. Got a report on plots that ran my ‘questionable’ crosses last year. Not an issue in the bunch, same as I experienced here. Wacky unknown genetics but solid harvests.

Blue lush x ?

Lifesaver 8/8 above ground👍

4 Likes

Four female bog bubble

4 tripping walrus females

4 ogog

Bog bubble self topper special

6 Likes

I just heard, RIP Meatloaf!

You done good. That song got us all laid at least once ;), thank you for that!

come’on well hold tight!

turn this one up

and for you youngsters out there, this was it, this was the song that brought it home. even if you were into sabbath!!! if you wanted lovin’, you were about this action :wink:

‘barely 17, and barely dressed’ just doesn’t do it justice, good times, thank you big boy, RIP

one more for the man. RIP bro.

and the encore…

not sure why, but got some goosebumps goin’

nostalgia will do that to ya :wink:

2 Likes

Leafage

Went ahead and pulled out some dudes and runts of known genetics. Will update details for those following.

May see a sweet Cindy x lsd male. If I see males in the ‘ questionable’, you will hear me howl from far and wide.

8 Likes

Beaultiful plants , beaultiful garden.
Pulling up a chair

1 Like

Looks like I got a boy. He is in the middle flanked by 2 females.

Glad the chuck was not a total loss. Hopefully I find more dudes and chuck again.

Sweet Cindy x lsd, dude in the middle

6 Likes

Great thread title. Most impressive grow thank you

1 Like

Looks like a dream

1 Like

Thank you kindly.

Here is a nice expression of a bog bubble, topped her, plan to clone, pollen up, then mom it or run it or just sit here and look at it😜

6 Likes

It makes things easier in ways when its all winter outside and inside is a nice brightly lit garden. Probably doesnt matter what is growing its def nice to see the green. Keeps me in a decent mood.

2 Likes

Could not agree more. Even the workshop is 40 degrees :eyes:

Only 40 or so days til March first, so winter is done as far as I am concerned.

Gonna plant some yarrow and rosemary today, along with these, a buddy requested. Would not have been my first choices, but he loved the flavors from a run a ways back.

Got these seeds appx 2016, so hermies are not the norm with these,

2 Likes

Friend request in the earth

Gave best bog bubble some new soil.

5 Likes

All tied down to get some side growth and clones

4 Likes