Carty's Collective

That looks great.

2 Likes

Started off pretty decent… but, today was day 12, almost 2wks old and I still had little babies.

I do believe it was the soil. when I opened the bag it had molded… Probably should of flushed the crap out of it prior to use… stunted growth, usually sign of bugs eating baby roots, or hot soil… just not sure. all I know is, usually at 2wks old I’m almost ready to top them… grrrrrrr… I got pissed, yanked all the stunted plants up, dumped out the crap soil and will no longer use soil from the feed store.

Wife has Dr Appt tomorrow and drives right by the hydro store… Roots Organics baby… and no bugs from sitting in a metal building exposed to the elements most of the day… talk about bugs. so decided it’s worth the drive… hahaha.

Starting over, seeds are in water… changed it up because a Halloween harvest is now out…

Strains:
Marathon OG F2 reproduced by Berserker Autos… (this guy is good)

Sour Crack x Blackstrap

Soil: Roots Organics
Foods: Humboldt and assorted others…
Pots: Back to my true blue method, starting them in 1gal Orchid pots until they show sex, then up pot to 2 or 3 gal felt so roots can breath well and get air pruned …

7 Likes

I have two in flower right now. They are beauties. I hope you’re as happy with these as I am mine.

2 Likes

Unfortunately my 1st Arachnid was just killed off at 12 days old… all 5 were stunted from bug filled moldy soil… so starting over. I do have 4 left

5 Likes

I just added 5 Black Cream
feminized seeds to the mix…
Gives me 9… best 4 go to bigger light/tent and others will remain in my 2x2x4…
All of these should come in around Thanksgiving…

6 Likes

@Carty is there anything more you can tell me about Northern Lights
X Lowryder 2 by HGH? I am growing some out now.

Thanks for the beans btw!

1 Like

Hey Mr W
Sorry bro. Those were part of a 2 shoe boxes full of genetics, gave away 70% of them. Don’t believe in hording seeds, all I know is

The site rocked for quite a while. Less then 40 members, all super growers with years experience , invite only place… we all donated beans to a vault… site folded.
I wound up gifted all these wicked beans…
500 Northern Lightryder by HGH was one of many in bulk…
Enjoy and best of luck…

6 Likes

Starting over was certainly the thing to do, glad I still have 4 fem Arachnid Pie left for later on…
4 born yesterday and 4 popping up tonight for a successful start… went back to my proven method and how I will do things from now on…

and the flowering Cheese Off
Mephisto Canna Cheese x CDLC… left was not topped, right plant was…

2 Widow Berry Cheesecake by Repins12

15 Likes

Babies everywhere…

All have popped up and looking great… very happy to return to my own proven methods…

16 Likes

I had germinated 5 of the Black Cream and only found 4 pots, so #2 has 2…

Started in roots organics soil and for foods switching to a different food this time…
I want to see if I can push these autos a little harder. And, upping my flowering pots to 3gal vs 2gal in hopes of larger flowers.

The root ball is so hard I can barely put the name tag back in if I remove it, not good and a 1st for me. and 1st time I’ve started them in 2gal felt pots from the get go showing they outgrow the pot then…

Out of the 8 going in the veg tent, the top 4 will go into the 3gal pots and into the Mars Hydro tent…

The #1 Mephisto cross of: Canna Cheese x Creme de la Creme (CDLC) that was
not topped finished 2wks ahead of her sister, at least. showing what the stress of topping at wk3 does to a plant, although many more budsites were created too…

Her sister with a ways to go yet…

15 Likes

Made it thru another Hurricane

16 Likes

Glad to hear you’re ok…Fiona was a bitch…Ian was a bastard.

3 Likes

Update time I reckon
Only double potted plants
Double Cream

17 Likes

Repins : Widow Berry Cheesecake almost done.
Now on 2 days of darkness…

(upload://uydyhEMgfZCUa2KF02g0jC5wu93.jpeg)

23 Likes

Home from hip surgery same day. I now have 2 new hips in 2mos. So, let’s get back to the grow…

9 Likes

1 month old and in preflower.

16 Likes

Amazing looking girls, that widows berry looks yummmmy…:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Congrats on the newer hip and also on those sweet looking plants.

2 Likes

Glad you are doing well. The plants look awesome.

1 Like

Thanks guys…
This hip hurts much less then the right… think I’ll be a walking in a month…
Taking bets on how many staples… last time was 33.
35, 32, 28 r taken…lmao

Just a quick peek

Yack at ya"s soon

15 Likes