Carty's Collective

I hope all goes well Carty. Stick to that rehab program 4 sure! It makes all the difference.
:pray:

6 Likes

Silly Rabbit by Dr Gonzo
3 Bears OG x Triks
Day 66

25 Likes

Carty’s Autos…

I’m going with a safer grow style because of surgery August 12th replacement of right hip… need to make it easy on wife…

4 feminized Autos each grow all started in 2gal felt pots no up potting…

30 day rotations
Born July 31st… 2 strains…
“The Big Cheese Off”
By Mephisto we have
2 - Canna Cheese 1:1 x CDLC
By my bro Repins
2 - Widows Berry Cheese

These will be grown 35 days or so under my Spider Farmer
SF1000…

16 Likes

Trizzler F2 @ Day #36

21 Likes

Babies were born Aug 1st…

Mephisto Strain

Repins Strain

With the 2 Trizzler F2’s still in 1gal pots… no harvest here, bad idea…

12 Likes

19 Likes

Nice colors.

4 Likes

Silly Rabbit chopped day #71

18 Likes

The Cheese Off day 6

11 Likes

15 Likes

Wow… have I been neglecting this thread since my hip surgery or what. Many big changes have come about since.
I harvested all the Trizzler F2 stock. Plants grown in 1gal pots was a total bust… you have to water almost twice a day and I just don’t have it in me. so up potting is the only way I can achieve a decent yield of 2oz per plant. and between the 4 in the 2gal pots I harvested 5oz dry. not to bad and if I can keep this up every 30 to 40 days I’ll be happy…

Let’s see what I’ve been up to

5 Likes

The Big Cheese Off is going great… they are about 35 days in now.

Repin12 plants look incredible. both were topped wk 3 of veg…

Mephisto Canna Cheese x CDLC, one topped, one not… topping from now on

15 Likes

Trizzler F2 chopped at Day #63

#2 63 days in flower

16 Likes

And Finally… Ladybug and I are having a little Halloween fun. The Spook Off.
Up for grabs, the Golden Boo Award. as in Ghosts… oooooohhhhhhh… lol

I let her choose her 2 strains 1st, big mistake as she took my #1 choice right off the bat… pun intended, bat, halloween… stay with me here.

So, her choices are as follows.

My choices

At the last second we realized the Lennon Skywalker cross was a photo period and was swapped out for Dark Spark Auto Fem instead, just popped up the 4th.

Our 1st CBD strain for pain… compliments of Weedseedsexpress

Arachnid Pie popped up 1st on 9/2, all others on 9/3, with Dark Spark 9/4.

13 Likes

That looks great.

2 Likes

Started off pretty decent… but, today was day 12, almost 2wks old and I still had little babies.

I do believe it was the soil. when I opened the bag it had molded… Probably should of flushed the crap out of it prior to use… stunted growth, usually sign of bugs eating baby roots, or hot soil… just not sure. all I know is, usually at 2wks old I’m almost ready to top them… grrrrrrr… I got pissed, yanked all the stunted plants up, dumped out the crap soil and will no longer use soil from the feed store.

Wife has Dr Appt tomorrow and drives right by the hydro store… Roots Organics baby… and no bugs from sitting in a metal building exposed to the elements most of the day… talk about bugs. so decided it’s worth the drive… hahaha.

Starting over, seeds are in water… changed it up because a Halloween harvest is now out…

Strains:
Marathon OG F2 reproduced by Berserker Autos… (this guy is good)

Sour Crack x Blackstrap

Soil: Roots Organics
Foods: Humboldt and assorted others…
Pots: Back to my true blue method, starting them in 1gal Orchid pots until they show sex, then up pot to 2 or 3 gal felt so roots can breath well and get air pruned …

7 Likes

I have two in flower right now. They are beauties. I hope you’re as happy with these as I am mine.

2 Likes

Unfortunately my 1st Arachnid was just killed off at 12 days old… all 5 were stunted from bug filled moldy soil… so starting over. I do have 4 left

5 Likes

I just added 5 Black Cream
feminized seeds to the mix…
Gives me 9… best 4 go to bigger light/tent and others will remain in my 2x2x4…
All of these should come in around Thanksgiving…

6 Likes

@Carty is there anything more you can tell me about Northern Lights
X Lowryder 2 by HGH? I am growing some out now.

Thanks for the beans btw!

1 Like