Carty's Collective

Thanks MTL… I think my yield would be much better had I topped them all, something I swore to do every grow and yet failed to… doh. gonna add some bottom lighting see if I can’t get the bottoms to pull more… with my small light I’m lucky to get an OZ per… so 5zips of really good organic weed with just the best tastes…

For better yields though, I got my Oger Lady back from a friend after losing her in a 50 clone disaster of adding PH up instead of PH down, dead in 3 days… not on my watch, local bro who keeps our moms at his house… luckily I’d gifted her out to Noobfromdixie and he crushed it with her… and was gracious enough to send her back home… part of those cuts
were rooted up and sent to Hawaii to be used in a seed bank as… The Carty Cut of Oger

Here the cuts are arriving at beginning of the month, prepped and put into RR plugs

Then into humidity dome for 24hrs… after that they never wilt, root in 5 days

14 Likes

Noob did an excellent job on his first run ever, did my Oger proud… thanks for getting her back
to me brother… respect

Absolutely the best smoke I’ve ever come across and she will never leave my house again
to be trusted to be kept by another… sorry little girl, promise to treat ya better… lol

24 Likes

looking good!

3 Likes

Says Who… hahaha. thanks man.

The Oger cut I was lucky enough to find is holding up to her old impressions… in a matter of
30 days, she’s gone from arriving as a cutting to rooting to being up potted and already has donated 2 cuts. incredible. and again, cuttings go right into pots with no wilting… although one was placed into an RR plug for travel once rooted…

Here she is in her new Oxy Pot 1.5gal.

will not recognize her in another 2wks, topped recently and loves these Oxy Pots…

Up potted the Glazed Dosidos I kept here while the other was sent over to be a mom we hope… sure is a pretty strain and oldsog says they are wicked… the 2 were twins so genetics
seem solid… leaf structure is full on maple leaf indica, short, fat, wide… nice

And some shots of the ladies at week 5.
ChemTK Fem’d by Goat & Monkey Seeds donated by owner of seed bank…

Savage Mendo Fem’d by CSI Humboldt, received in a trade in original seed pk

2 of the larger girls had to be bent over, one twice… can always spot the SFV OG pheno for that trait… looks just like the LBL that showed this dominance…

see ya soon

19 Likes

Bonne Fete Carty

Have a Great one

Bare

4 Likes

all your pics and plants look great!

2 Likes

Hey buddy, wuz up? The man responsible for me having my wonderful Oger Plant…

I owe you big time, she is something wonderful. Budmiser is growing a plant out atm of the same batch of beans… either way we’re gonna use it… Please do me a big favor… PM me the route she took to get to you and then to me so I can write it down… Ghost Cut n all…

These Savage Mendo are so nice growers and tough plants, bending them a little late they still loved it…

18 Likes

Nice work…
She looks great. :+1:

Cheers
G

1 Like

Hola Carty

Got mine from Kushyman
I think he got his from Huesos
I just reproduce and share.

That’s what I do

I’m so glad you love it

Bare

7 Likes

Did you clone a fan leaf? :joy:

Man, the green on all your girls is immaculate. Bravo.

5 Likes

Wait… WUT???

How did I miss that! :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Yup… it had a tiny part of broken stem on it, so I shaved the skin on the stem left and dunked
it into Dip n Grow ( I believe is black magic… lol) and walla… rooted a little slower but with some patience it rooted up just fine… I kinda took it as a challenge. don’t tell me what I can’t clone… LOL…

Barefrog… are you serious? I owe K for this… too funny, I just sent him a nice gift of seeds, funny how the gifting/trading of things goes full circle sometimes huh?

Thank you GPAW… How about another update here at day 43…

14 Likes

16 Likes

Test growing some seeds sent to me by Diggy Soze…

Starfighter x Vietnamese Black feminized…

Putting 3 of these up against 3 seeds from a buddy from another site, should be fun.

11 Likes

And the winner of race #1, germinating and sprouting. IS: Diggy Soze and his Starfighter x
Vietnamese Black. All 3 popped up over night, amazing. when these came out of paper towels they already had nice 1" or longer tails… so not a wonder they all popped up so fast…

The other 3 plus the auto flower have yet to push thru the soil… but it’s still early… until next update

6 Likes

Not bad I’d say… out of 6 seeds only one had a hard time… and it popped up but just could
not shuck it’s shell and when I tried to help her it was all over… but, the other 2 are just fine.
this is a mystery strain from my buddy Przcvctm and says they were a big hit at ICMag, but wanted me to do a blind grow for him…3 for 3…

Next up are beans from here, Diggy Soze passed me these lovelies… Starfighter x Vietnamese Blacka and plant #1 is kicking butts… hehe.

8 Likes

Since one of the seeds from Prz failed to show, I went ahead and dropped something I just
created on accident… Savage Mendo x ChemTK. The plant only had 5 seeds on it so hoping
they are fem’d and not hermie so have to keep an eye on them down the road… but, figured
why not test it eh

3 Likes

Some nug shots of recent harvest…

sm b 2 (2)

21 Likes

Starlight x Vietnamese Black (By diggy soze) are looking excellent… thanks bro.

Both were topped at week 3 of veg and vegged another week… very impressed with them,
especially when I started feeding them properly, food hogs so far.

10 Likes

20210802_050945 (2)

19 Likes