Carty's Collective

LOL… I think I have ‘snow blindness’ :laughing: :vulcan_salute:

That’s a lot of frost Carty!! Good job!

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Appreciate it man… Oldsogs gear is pretty dang nice… have 2 of his Dirty Maria in baby mode…
coming along nicely…

All his gear seems magical, cannot wait to sample it… but I tell ya what, this stuff I’m beginning to flower out by a local guy on here, diggy soze and wow… so many strains huh? lol

4 Likes

Next up in training… 2 Dirty Maria by Oldsog, a seed I found in Savage Mendo by CSI Humboldt, thought I’d test it, and Dirty Girl, feminized and the name will come to me one day… for now, she is dirty girl. I know it had dirty in the name as I was going with a theme here… lol.

Dirty Maria x 2 feminized seeds by Oldsog.coc

Savage Mendo F2

Dirty Girl ?

6 Likes

I’m glad to hear they’re treating you well. The Vietnam Black is an IBL from Kiona that was selfed by Doc D, and the Starfighter from Ledseedz is an IBL, too. So they’re a true F1, with all the hybrid vigor that comes along with it.

Keep on keepin on, brother!

2 Likes

Well, a little bad news on the 2 Starfighter x VB… although marked feminized, a male showed up to play and got the chop… the other plant showed hairs a week later and is a real beauty…
took the bottom 4 branches and removed them for cuttings… 2 went into a dome, 2 straight into pots to see if they are as badass as my Oger is… never needs a dome… hahahah…

6 Likes

Dirty Maria x 2 are coming along very nice… loving these new little lights I’m running in the small tent…

Next up, the plant I kept forgetting the strain on… LoL… Turns out it is:
… x Dirty Marge…

and then the seed I found in of 5 in Savage Mendo by CSI Humboldt

7 Likes

And the girls almost done and a guy I’d be happy to be sponsored by and grow his gear exclusively… Oldsog … these are his and so is the Dirty Maria coming up…

17 Likes

plants are looking good and major frost too!

2 Likes

Sure appreciate you taking the time to make a comment… these photos are horrible, I really miss my good Nikon…

I am absolutely in love with this plant from Diggy Soze here on the site… what a beauty…
short nodes, her clones are strong and so far no humidity dome needed, a big plus in my book.

!
Look at the size of these leaf’s too… wowza

13 Likes

15 Likes

@Carty great job everything looks amazing love the big fan leaves
Paps

2 Likes

Thanks Pap’s… I’m so impressed with his gear that after talking with oldsog this morning, we’ve come to an agreement… I’ve officially picked up my very 1st sponsor.
Oldsogcoc The COC part stands for Cabinet of Curiousities…

Pack of seeds a month, feminized… pretty cool

7 Likes

Up next from Oldsog will be Monkey Venom… a cross between Chocolate Chunk x Durban Poison that has be pretty excited… I’d gifted away all my Choc Chunk and crosses of it because I always had access to more, then suddenly Bombudpuffa disappears… doh. knew that she’d come back to me one day… hehe. Seeds are on the way…

4 Likes

Big Update…

The Clones I took to preserve my 2 favorites, my Oger cut and W. Farms Starfigher x VB…

Savage Mendo seed found in bud of recent harvest… just showed sex as female but may go over to the bigger house to veg out for a month now… take some cuts off her…
Smendo 3b
check out her stem

My Oger cut

![SFB right|375x500]
I just love the way this plant fills in the entire branch, talk about improving yields
(upload://8a1zy6RxC241BEFfDQkSLrb7ay9.jpeg)

9 Likes

Things are moving forward in a way I’d hoped for years ago… guess life was waiting for me to be ready eh? Going to be test growing for to friends and at 3 locations… mostly photo periods with the possibility of testing a new Auto Flower also… and anyone who knows me knows my love for Autos…

Looking forward to working with Worcestershire_Farms “Diggy Soze” & Oldsogcoc “Dirty Oldsog” .

Both have already proven to me they produce wonderful plants… Diggy’s big girl I have going atm really stands out in the crowd… not seen a branch fill in like this, well, ever maybe… she’s almost halfway…

Up next from Diggy will be his feminized Azad Kashmir x Vietnamese Black… this one I cannot wait, Azad has a big following already and I want to experience why…

Oldsog has already gifted me over 6pks of seeds and only one has failed me and he’d already pulled her from his line up before we’d spoke so shows his honesty in growing for me. all the others, amazing… just finished up 2 of his and both were very good indeed.
Glazed Dosidos… LOVED this one

Durban Fire Cookies

Up next from Oldsog will arrive Mon… Another 5 strains to choose from with a few being slightly Sativa dom, a high I’ve been chasing for sometime…
D’Grape Fire:: (ChemD x Grape Stomper bx2) x Northfire Cookies reversed…
Monkey Venom. Chunky Monkey x Durban Poison reversed
and a few others he said will be a nice surprise including some cookies he’s working on not quite available yet…

So as you can see I’ve got quite a lot going on and I think atm I need this in my life to keep me busy and active vs sitting around fighting depression…

Wed I installed my dual bulb T5 with 3000k bulbs into the backside of my flower tent… worked perfectly… I then removed my Spider Farmer SF1000 and removed the ballast, found the rubber grommet, popped it off and turned the sucker up to full and it had quite a way to go… hoping to see results soon…

The veg tent got to daylight spectrum LED’s… plants love it… need a better fan…

time to rock in roll at Carty’s Collective

14 Likes

Coming along just fine…

The mother ship over at my buddy Atilla’s house…

Oger is out being transplanted in this shot…

Starfighter x VB day 33

Oger at day 32

11 Likes

looking healthy and happy!

Things are getting interesting… just started a bunch of new projects…

7 - D’ Grape Fire by Oldsogcoc
4 - Azad Kashmir x Vietnamese Black calling it Black Kashmir
2 - ECSD (Rez’s good cut) x Oger (Oregon Kid) clones
2 - Gorilla Glue clones (Carty’s Cut)
1 - Oger clone (Carty’s Cut)
2 - Starfighter x Vietnamese Black clones by Diggy Soze

The 2 in flower have another 3wks or so and then it’s off to the races… going to flower out both tents this time see how that goes…
Flower Tent

Starfighter Kush x Vietnamese Black

Oger flowering along…

Babies & Clones

GG on the left, Oger on the right… both being rooted without need of a humidity dome.

Babies being started in smaller pots as part of my testing… and 2 cuts of ECSD x Oger

11 Likes

that Black Kashmir sounds real good! not that the others dont, but two landraces

2 Likes

Yeah buddy, sounds like an epic strain… plus everything I get from Diggy Soze is amazing… finishing up his Starfighter x V. Black and it’s a beast… and they germinate like beasts… 2 days showing tails and ready for dirt… The one on the right needed help shucking the shell

really looking forward to this grow myself…

8 Likes