Carty's Collective

Looking Great as always Carty

1 Like

Sorry for the label confusion… 2008 was when Gabagoo was 1st created…
then, she was grown out once and forgotten for years. Argo’s gardens was gifted 30 of the original seeds about 7yrs ago or so and started running her and made me some seeds to preserve her, which he is doing again I hope… So, these F2 seeds are probably from 7yrs ago or more… Same seeds I just grew out bro… Bet ya they all germinate

6 Likes

A peek from a few days back…

PePe Le Blue is just killing it, imagine if it was grown under less stress…

LBL Lemon Tree and PePe Le Blue side by side…
![pepe w lbl|375x500](upload://jeqeaE2kfw
DxmLnxhmPNlVi6p4w.jpeg)

Trashberry is getting a big head… lol

UBC Chemo x M39 by H.A.T.T. Seeds

13 Likes

Those are looking awesome hun…stress or no stress!
Can’t wsit to see them at finish!

1 Like

I’m such a goof… somehow I’ve been getting my UBC Chemo x M39 mixed up with the PePe Le Blue. No more shrooms for this guy… messes me up for days afterwards not thinking clearly. Seems to make me ache for few days after …

Today was feeding day and I still have fungus gnats, afraid to use anything to harsh this late in flower. Wonder if it’s to late to introduce mosquito dunks.??

And, decided to hang up a poster I was gifted and take some fresh shots today seeings how they just hit 30 days from showing sex. day I consider day 1 of flower…

This LBL F2 is known for bulking up very late in her life… let’s see if she begins to put on a show in the next 4wks.

11 Likes

In memory of my old sponsor, Matt of Goat & Monkey… bro… are ya watching.

Trashberry from G&M seed pack, Feminized.

If she continues to pack on the weight her few buds being produced will be quite heavy and look forward to running her again.

14 Likes

Now, somewhere along the line I mixed up 2 plants, again… yeah yeah, I know.
Pothead. Leave the tags in place… I did one and guess what, the one I’ve been referring to as PePe has actually been UBC Chemo x M39 by H.A.T.T. sEEDS

UBC Chemo x M39
UBC x M39 b (3)

UBC x M39.....

PePe Le Blue

9 Likes

Digging the new backdrop bro. :+1:

2 Likes

I think I’m coming to a realization that when growing just 4 plants at a time, I’d be better off running just 1 strain at a time.

So, to keep my new sponsor Graysin Farms happy, it will be 4 Peanut Butter Haze up next…

11 Likes

Hell yeah, that poster is excellent, and the plants ain’t too shabby neither!

4 Likes

Thanks man… I think though I’ll be putting something over my Pops in the center logo… still not shown it to him yet. I mean, the guy worked at NASA… but he does know what I do as a hobby… hmm? soon grasshopper, soon… lol

3 Likes

That trash berry is making some big buds. Looking good.

3 Likes

Goat & Monkey never disappoints… and again, I’ve gifted all of mine away except 1 pk. It’s a wicked Limited Release breeders pack of 12 reg seeds of G.S.O.G. Someday I’ll get to these and work them into more seeds… lol.

Soon I’ll be looking for someone to take on another project for me, us…

I want to cross GDP to Matanuska Thunderfuk x (SourD x Green Crack)

4 Likes

Still learning, the hard way…

Battling these dang fungus gnats… it was an infestation. Never guy soil at a feed store folks… good for outdoor maybe. Indoor you need cleaner stuff stored inside…

I had read that Hydrogen Peroxide kills them dead… well, I over did it and 2 or 3x’s trying to kill them off… I think I seen one snorting it… yeah.

What happened was, the plant I hit the hardest got powdery mildew so bad I had to cut her down and toss her. I"ve NEVER in all my years had to do that.

Mosquito dunks from now on… C

9 Likes

Food Grade Diatomaceous earth works…rub it into the top of the soil-- and mix it into any soil you use after this for a while, as those little SOB’s hang around, hide, and lay eggs all over the place! Even with new soil–I’d do it or at least one more grow…
Mosquito dunks work good for existing larvae…but has to be re-applied for any of those little flying f-k’s that come back after it wears off to lay more eggs… like mites/thrips- once you got em’, it’s a bitch to get rid of them!
Good luck hun-- that sucks 'cuz they were doing so well too!!!

3 Likes

Hell yeah, the garden is looking great very healthy bro, buds are bulking up nicely! The Trash Berry definitely has a big head!

Great to hear Argo is making more of your Gabagoo! I won’t wager on those 7 year old + seeds. Unless it’s that they will pop.

4 Likes

Well, I guess it’s time to take a peek at the girls…I’ve so lost track of these. Pretty sure mid June on these big girls with Sat

iva in them, but not the Trashberry…

Left side is my LBL Lemon Tree, right rear is UBC Chemo x M39

R/R is UBC Chemo x M39

Trashberry flushed

15 Likes

Looking good!! :+1: :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hey, brother, damn this lot has gone great! Those buds are looking primo… how goes the change from Autos back to Photo’s?

1 Like

Well, looks can be deceiving… I screwed up so bad using that Hydrogen Peroxide and way over used it trying to kill the onslaught of gnats… I think it made them multiply… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
First the PePe got so covered in white powdery mildew she had to come down and get bagged up and shitcanned not trusting the buds.
Next, the Trashberry came down early to save what we could and tonight the LbL Lemon Tree come down after seeing some more developing on her leaf material, buds were no longer swelling at all and beginning to turn orange haired…
The toughest one we have hopes to finish is the UBC x M39. the buds keep swelling, very little damage… maybe I hit it less and rinsed it 1st or she’s just holding up better… she’ll be 60 days June 12th.

So, I guess it’s time to put down some Peanut Butter Breath fem’s…

7 Likes