Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Leo and Maui. Leo’s the tripod, but don’t tell him.

15 Likes

JackJack and Ziggy

18 Likes

Oh -an '‘edit’ on Goober…
She never leaves our daughters room UNLESS there’s a storm… then she runs to our room and under the bed so Draig can protect her!!!

2 Likes

13 Likes

How true --well said – living on the river now for 20 some years and have gone thru floods - one flood lasted 3 months of 22ft water levels had to boat from house to shore every day for work and supplies. everything was a issue. Moving back in town at some point at living on the Mississippi is getting harder as father time creeps-up on you. When that time comes to move I will regreat it. Oh yea about cats have two - have one that helps me defoliate !!! the other cat is a “straight-arrow”

4 Likes

Toplel. That’s the truth

4 Likes

11 Likes

14 Likes

My Rescue Brothers from WAY different mothers !
A perfect match and constant entertainment !

16 Likes

While I was gone today my wife let the cat in the house! :hushed:

It apparently was super chill, and even sat in my wife’s lap! :grinning:

Wow just as I’m about to post this another cat showed up :joy: went to take a pic but it ran under the car quicktime.

9 Likes

17 Likes

I am not sure if you know…but these cats are going to move in with you and the cats know it.
Your wife will fall in love with them, and then before you know it they will be part of your family.
It is just the way a cat works. :joy_cat: :smiley_cat:

7 Likes

16 Likes

My orange cat that loves to hide/sleep under my jacket.

21 Likes

My little girl who has been by my side for the past 14 years passed away last night in my arms. Such a loss, words can’t describe the hole she has left in me.

22 Likes

You can tell she was a real sweet one. Truly sorry for your loss.

6 Likes

Any tent - Any time. LOL, this cat is such a sun lover. Love her dearly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat: :heart:

14 Likes

I am so sorry @Tejas that loss is absolutely devastating. I’ll keep you in my prayers, God bless you, please let me know if I can help in any way. :crying_cat_face: :sob:

7 Likes

Sorry to hear it. Lost a little guy a few years ago and it’s losing an immediate family member as far as I’m concerned. Sorry for your loss.

6 Likes

I agree, they are a family member in every sense of the word. We still have our pup that is 14 as well, but the cat and I had a definite bond.

10 Likes