Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Stray we’ve been feeding for about 5 years. It helps keeps rats outta my shed.

Mom and Brother trapped this kitten today and I may end up getting it.:heart_eyes:

14 Likes

This is Ginger

This is Kalli

17 Likes

14 years…I know how you feel. I had a few dogs for about that long and it still tears my heart to think about them. My heart goes out to you man.

6 Likes

I know exactly how you feel. It will take time, it is a big part of your life. I hope you feel better soon.

7 Likes

This is also Ginger. The one on the left.

14 Likes

Aren’t they just the cutest!

2 Likes

They were young in that pic. Gary on the right is 25 lbs now. Lol

2 Likes

Jeezuz! Heavier than our indoor dog!

1 Like

Yeah, he’s a big boy. Lol

9 Likes

Ginger saying good morning to Gracie.

12 Likes

11 Likes

Little Bit - “Oh yeah, pet pets!”

Woo Woo - I can’t believe you’re petting her!

Also HRH Woo Woo…

HAPPY THANKSGIVING OG’ers! :heart::heart::dove::latin_cross:

17 Likes

13 Likes

Safira > Jacira >Chakira > Doon Doon for me

1 in 500 > Optical illusion > Shot

10 Likes

I am so sorry hun…they are family, not ‘just a pet’… they leave an empty space when they are gone… hang in there.

8 Likes

14 Likes

My buddy. He’s sweet, but he can also be a jerk lol.

19 Likes

Tangie and her baby Cotton sleeping.

14 Likes

17 Likes

I take care of all my neighborhood cats.
Leon
Leon is the sweetest little guy. He loves to knead dough, but doesn’t like being touched too much.

Lord Charles Gray
Charles is the neediest cat of them all – hogging all the rubs and attention – and loves to be brushed indoors, but chases everyone else away whenever he comes around :joy:

Goldie
Goldie is a really sweet and kind cat. He and Leon are inseparable whenever they are together and they butt heads and rub up against each other constantly. This pic sums him up perfectly: Goldie is a Zen garden cat.

Purrdro
Purrdro (pronounced similarly to Pedro) can literally hide in plain sight :joy: She likes to run indoors past Leon and Goldie to get to the food when I open the door to my backyard – to the chagrin of Leon who always hisses at her for not being kin :sweat_smile: She has the countenance of royalty and only comes by to eat and chill.

Chubby Cheekers, aka “Chubbs”
Chubbs has super wide cheeks, hence the name. :joy: She lives in the front yard and will hang out with her head in the doorway for hours, hoping for some hamburger or minced turkey, but only comes inside to snatch food to take outside to eat :joy:.

Streebo
Streebo (in the background, downstairs from Chubbs) lives in the front yard with Chubbs and runs to the bottom of the stairwell if he hears hoomans approaching, but is a super nice kitty that seems to be related to Chubbs and, perhaps, Leon.

Man, I love cats :joy_cat: Can you tell?

16 Likes