Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

That was a great post!
Very good descriptions, it feels like I know them all now. :smile_cat:
I have an orange cat that is also called Goldy. :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

He is absolutely adorable!

3 Likes

Thank you, Chronix. Your Goldy sure looks like a sweet cat :heart_eyes_cat: I feel pretty lucky that these are all clean and well-groomed cats – for being homeless or feral. Goldie is the golden boy :joy: He has such beautiful long fur, and the way he walks is a sort of prance. My girl says he prances around like he is wearing UGGS :joy: I am hoping that, now that it is getting cold out, my Goldie will want to stay inside overnight like Leon does. He comes in all the time, but he is still super skittish and will run out at the occurrence of any sudden event :sweat_smile::raised_hands:
:v:

2 Likes

What a wonderful thread! I’m staying here for the rest of my life :heart_eyes: :grin:

2 Likes

Right?!?!? What else is there to life but Cats and Kind buds :joy::v:

1 Like

Gary and Ginger again.

16 Likes

They are sure adorable. Ginger looks like a big fluffball :joy_cat:

1 Like

Gingers the grey one. Lol

1 Like

Everytime I see Gary my heart melts, he’s so similar to my Woo Woo.

And this name - priceless.

3 Likes

:scream_cat: Oh man! My apologies to Gary, @Floyd :sweat_smile: I judged based upon looks, and he looked like a Ginger to me :joy_cat:

1 Like

I want to give them both a big hug! :hugs:

1 Like

We got them at the same time, Gary is named after a friend that passed and it amused us naming the grey one Ginger. :grin:

2 Likes

Is Gary super long? He looks like he is three feet long in this pic :joy:

1 Like

He is a big boy. 25 lbs

5 Likes

Holy, WOW! :sweat_smile: More to love!

2 Likes

He is that. Lol
Lovable I mean.

1 Like

Amazes me how Chan knows the car sound and he comes and meets me at the gate.

15 Likes

I have a neighbor whose cat follows him when he walks his dog. Hangs back about 30 ft. and hides when he sees other dogs. Funny to see.

3 Likes

That is adorable! When I was in the Navy, my buddy had a cat that would go for walks with him and his dogs. The cat would run with the dogs after the ball that was thrown… he was so cute! He never got the ball, of course… one dog always got it and never shared :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey that’s my neighbor too. He takes his dogs for a walk and his cat Lula follows behind them. I was amazed when I saw that. It is cool to see.

3 Likes