Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Nice batch of ferals you take care of. Good man! Knew a couple who trapped them, then fixed them and let them go on the property. About 25 over the years. Pretty cool.

1 Like

Nice crew. Leo only has one front leg. He can really snuggle his brother with no leg in his way. Leo has the white. Really trippy. The white fur is noticably softer than his colored fur. You can shut your eyes and tell. Interesting.

18 Likes

We’ve been working w/this guy for months now trying to get him to trust us. He will come inside, eat, get his treats , and off he goes. We’ve never been allowed to touch him. When we shut the door he gets scared and panics. He now can relax enough to eat and get treats before going to the door to escape. I’m going to need to speed up the adjustment period, we need to move in less than a month and he will hopefully be going along w/us. If there is anyone who can whisper to cats I could use some help. I am only now at 42 finally realized I’m a cat person.

18 Likes

Kiki pulling out all her tricks and cuteness to keep the attention on her. She isn’t too keen on a new kitty joining her in the house, even a litter mate that went the feral way instead of being owned made to conform to indoor life. They seem to be warming to each other, still I need help /these 2.

15 Likes

Maui and Leo. Our Norwegian Forest Cats. Wedgies. We inherited them when my daughter had to move. Coolist cats we’ve ever had. They’re like spirit animals. Leo has white on him and he’s missing a front wing. Cancer in his foot. He’s fine. Traumatized me. If I’m sick or in low spirits, these guys won’t leave my side. Especially Leo as I took care of him when he had surgery.

20 Likes

you all have so lovely kittys !!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Another day of this gal making herself comfortable on my foot/leg as soon as I prop one up there, lol

17 Likes

Here’s Vixen as a kitten. She became a “princess” (I spoiled her) but now having grown up, like kids everywhere, she wants to be an outside cat on her own, coming in occasionally for treats.

15 Likes

17 Likes

Bummer thats always rough af. Looks like kitty had a hell of a life though so nice job!

2 Likes

Update:

15 Likes

Here is my sons boy …his name is rigby and he’s about 2 years old

15 Likes

20 Likes

That’s how it should be!! Beautiful picture!

1 Like

Reminds me of mah dog kinda lol!

11 Likes

And both the smaller ones have camouflage! Those are such great pictures that you and @lusid have posted! :+1: Thank you both!

3 Likes

Thought i had caught a pic of the cat n one of the dogs playing, but you can’t see the paw going out to ‘pat’ the dog, lol

15 Likes

That a ballast just hanging out unhooked!?

1 Like

Yep I use my for veg and led for flower in my tent

1 Like

There is a silent cat ‘‘Language’’… sit on the floor a little way from him. move slowly… look at him, then slowly close your eyes and open them–a slow ‘double blink’. see how he reacts.
This means ‘I love and trust you’ in cat.
There are sounds you can make too-- but impossible for me to show you here!!
LOL!
Another thing that can helpis cat calming spray. It is a pheromone made by nursing mother cats to calm their kittens.
Also-- get your cat carrier ready NOW! Put a comfy blanket or towel in it…sprinkle it with catnip and secure the door so it won’t close. Leave it near the food.
Cats can’t help themselves when it comes to checking out hiding places. Then when the time comes, you’ll be able to close the door and take him with ya!

7 Likes