Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

For a minute there I though Draig had taken some pictures here!
Same cat, walker and I didn’t see that the dog was a Rottie–
Looks like our Ozzie- who also likes to ‘pat’ the dogs!

1 Like

lol she really likes to jump out and swat their wagging tails, which gets em to kiss/lick her

3 Likes

This is Samuel L. Catson. Adopted us at the beginning of the covid lockdown. He may be 15. We call him a Forest Cat cause that’s where he came from:) Neither Mrs H, or I, were cat people… we are now :slight_smile:

Workin’ out!

21 Likes

He came inside, we shut the door while he ate and he was fine. When he got done w/treats and catnip he went to the door and waited. Such a handsome man.

18 Likes

IMG_0572

16 Likes

My boy is king of the cat tree again, at least until any other cat shows up :rofl:. He’s such a sweetie and a total pansy. Last night we said a fond goodbye to the latest foster kittens. I had finally decided my baby just didn’t like this new cat tree I got, but this morning there he was taking possession. Turns out his 15 pound self was just intimidated by sharing the perches with a pair of 5 pound kittens. One of whom is blind. They played together, but apparently sharing the cat tree just wasn’t possible. :laughing:

19 Likes

should’ve named him “ron purrman”, the look is closer. yours is cool though, i just always thought that dude had a lion/cat face.

2 Likes

don’t mind the weed jars down there…

one of these days they are gonna be candles.

13 Likes

Doesn’t care how stinky the Chem is!

19 Likes

Chan

16 Likes

Maui, trying to make me late for my morning meeting :wink:

12 Likes

He comes inside the house and eats 2 times each day, weather permitting, of course. He will eat and hangout until he has his fill of treats and then he just walks out the door stepping on my heart as he goes. He doesn’t look back, no hesitation, just stands up and goes. Any attempt to call to him results in pep being added into his step. I’m playing the long game, I have grown so much from working w/this plant, patience has never been my strong suit. He is staying longer each time, he now will nap or go explore the apartment. The Biggest roadblock we have been working to overcome to get him safely off the streets, the hardest obstacle yet -

Kiki. They are littered mates and are curious of each other but she is not too keen on giving up any space or attention just yet. They’ve come a good distance, once we get the $ together to have him fixed it should be a great deal easier.

**I’ve yet to touch him in any internal kind of way. I’ve been brushing her while he is able to see to show him we have no ill intentions towards him. I’ve been at this for months and months, taking things at his pace and going back a step if needed. Growing Cannabis gave me this patience. I feel like my past self would’ve either given up or locked him in and forced the situation to failure long before now.

17 Likes

In honor of my cat Angel. She’s now my Iracing livery on the F4.
YES I took a pic of my screen. NO idc if it’s terrible lol.

7 Likes

16 Likes

Baby paws

22 Likes

IMG_4628

17 Likes

17 Likes

This cuteness in my lap has been preventing me from getting up to spray my plants for nearly 2 hours now :rofl:

17 Likes

holy crap i just noticed her ears look so long kinda like yoda

19 Likes

Defiantly hired for rodent eradication

12 Likes