Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

OmG she is earnin her catnip today…lil sis got a mouse earlier and she just got her third one :smiley: im not supposed to have any pets…if the bat “guano” lady that owns this house bitches…then she can pay forvan exterminator and kiss my ass for any rent$ during that time

11 Likes

Im COLD !

Hope I get central heating this year.

14 Likes

This is so cool @nico. I’ve had a few cats adopt us. Once they got settled they were great! We had 5 lovebirds show up a few years back. I watched them come in the yard one day. They hung around for at least 6 months. Just flew off one day, not to return. I could walk right up to them. Gor photos someplace.

Fellow weight lifter!?! Yess

1 Like

All worn out from catching mice

Believe it or not they r from the same litter

13 Likes

Ash in her big sisters bed.

10 Likes

New ragged undersocialized foster kittens acquired today. Gonna do all the things for them.:heart_eyes::hugs:

19 Likes

18 Likes

What a cutie.

3 Likes

He is for sure always loving you up

3 Likes

I swear to everyone this is NOT an edited or photo shopped pic . It i exactly as she moved …but its the facial expression that gets me

24 Likes

That’s hilarious.

2 Likes

17 Likes

This little dude is about 10 months old.

21 Likes

that looks like gypsy, one of our outside farm cats. she had a chance to be an indoor kitty but likes it better outside, even in the cold weather.

2 Likes

Chat chillin in the teepee

11 Likes

Productivity level zero over here :rofl:

14 Likes

This old cat lives on an enclosed porch/sun room that gets cold at night so she is in her “igloo” of boxes and coates. :grin:

12 Likes

Nice feet. :grinning:

2 Likes

Boo is difficult to photograph unless the lighting is right

Poppy loves to lounge in front of the fireplace

16 Likes