Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Wrong kitty’s hehe

Milo, Beyond spoiled now

11 Likes

Included for scale :wink::rofl:

These two are so cute! The neighbor came over yesterday and they chased wand toys for about an hour, then slept for 6. :rofl:

13 Likes

13 Likes
7 Likes

Disclaimer: Gross
Relocating myself to share for those who may not know, feral & hoarder foster kittens usually smell really really terrible, and pee is the very least of it. If they’re super lucky then mom has been cleaning them - with her breath reeking of poor dental hygiene and whatever yucky thing she managed to eat. They frequently have diarrhea. I even learned from one batch that cat lice exist. shudder Here are some adorable pics that thank goodness don’t include the smell. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

those two on top remind me of hitler and hazel. hitler is in the back.

8 Likes

Oh yeah! :slight_smile: Tuxedos are so cool looking :heart_eyes:
We had a foster even more like yours once - took me a minute, but here is Bowtie:

12 Likes

that was back in '01, right after 9/11. the white horse in the background is what kept me from going to combat with the horse soldiers in afghanistan. i got stuck on rear detachment, but ended up with a kid. here’s frank, my 16 year old tuxedo.

10 Likes

13 Likes

I applaud your work with fostering the kittens. I couldn’t do it, to make that bond with them and let them go.

5 Likes

Actually learned I’ve got to try not to let them bond to me. Lots of love, but they sleep in their crate at night and my own kitty gets fed first and such. That way they know what they could have with their own person, and aren’t too attached to me. It helps that I usually have to give them baths and gross medicines. Nobody loves that. :rofl:
For myself, it’s occasionally difficult to let them go, but mostly any momentary sadness is eclipsed by the ones where I get to see how happy they make their new people.

I still get updates from several of them. Here’s that tux pair not long ago. There were two nearly identical gray kittens in their litter so here are both & the color point all grown up in their new homes.

13 Likes

@JustANobody your cat looks like a stray we foster! Frickin Bud-man, this cat CRACKS ME UP :rofl:

13 Likes

He’s cool, where’s he at?

1 Like

In our backyard, hunting birds

1 Like

Haha yes. Just got back into it. 242-257lbs in 15 days lol :man_facepalming:

1 Like

To be fair it is bulking season i usually put on about 15-25 lbs before springtime shred.

1 Like

I gain ridiculously easy but I can’t do calorie deficits. I go hypo super easy. My motto was always stay big so I can just eat what I want when I want haha.

1 Like

10 Likes

No heater going to share… the 4 of em just like hanging together! Rascal (the cat) even goes outdoors with the pups and back when they come in. I swear she believes she’s a dog.

They kissed her(a light lick) and then she kissed one back, but I was too slow to grab the phone, damn it.

17 Likes

Adopted this 8 month old from a cat rescue today. Hes such a good boy.

20 Likes