Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

Ariel making an appearance

16 Likes

I love when they’re kittens! So much fun

3 Likes

He looks super cool!

2 Likes

I need to get up and go plant the seeds I popped, but I have a severe case of CatOnLap :rofl:

13 Likes

17 Likes

15 Likes

Here’s my buddy, poor thing probably won’t be around much longer, he’s got the big C :crying_cat_face: He’s been a soldier and a sweetheart though, fighting through it every day like a champ!

14 Likes

Hey man @Gonzo , haven’t seen you around much lately.
So sorry to hear about your cats health. I wish you and your cat the best. :green_heart:

4 Likes

Aww! Sorry to hear that. Sending a big virtual hug your way and some pets for your buddy.

4 Likes

18 Likes

Hey thanks brother! Just had a surgery, then working 12hrs a day so only been jumping on here for a minute at night before bed, hopefully I can get back to growing soon! How are you doing bud?

Really appreciate the kind words yall @chronix @RainToday

Yo @KETAMINE_GRENADE that last picture… that cat is a gangster, i love it!

7 Likes

He is a fat prick lmao

2 Likes

14 Likes

Nice feet.

2 Likes

Look I know you already named him but it FEELS like his name should be “Tony Meowprano” or “Al Catpone” :laughing:

2 Likes

Not far off. His name is actually Murdercat5000 (yes it’s on his microchip as well)

6 Likes

Nailed it :+1:
It fits man, he don’t take no $*@!t :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah, he really gives absolutely no fucks. You’ve never met a more audacious and obnoxious cat. He’s a real prick. He’s like Scar from lion king but way less sophisticated.

1 Like

Supervisor is here…quick, look busy!

12 Likes

jpeg)

18 Likes