Cats of OG let's see those kitty pics

I so love it when cats are like “get that fucking light out of my eyes!” I think it makes me feel a real kinship with them.

1 Like

He sleeps like that often, silly guy. Lol

1 Like

My elderly lady cat, Kupo.

18 Likes

That seems like a great way to pack a lot of variety into your tent, just single colas in empty 2 liters. I dig it & clearly your cat approves :+1:

7 Likes

I was planning on doing a small seed run woth a few plants, so planted 5 seeds into 1 gallon pot. 4 turned out female, but I didn’t need up hitting them with pollen. These 4 plants in a 1 gallon pot is making me want to try a super dense sog. The harvest from that pot will be bigger than any 1 gallon I’ve ran in the past.
Interesting anyway.
:cat2:

2 Likes

15 Likes

how majestic!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: like he wants to say " see, i told you not so much kelp!"

3 Likes

Too Funny, Morning @m0sirys
He looks Happy with the amount of Kelp today. Cheers Bro

1 Like

good morning @MissinBissin !
yeah he looks happy for sure ! have a great day! :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

This thread is Bubbles approved :100:

13 Likes

That’s us camping
He has over 8000 miles on road trips
Buzz is his name from buzz light yr
My best friend

14 Likes

17 Likes

I’m outta Likes @Gonzo.
Nice start to the day!
:heart:

1 Like

My fluffer nutter, once again engaged in his second best skill set: Productivity Reduction
(First best skill: Fur Distribution)

15 Likes

hey cat lovers got a OG cat needing help!

CaptainNemoRegular Emeritus

4h

Hey OG’s

I hope it’s okay if i use this platform, to ask for some help…

About a year ago we’ve found a young cat, stucked in a pallet, totally skinny, outside in the spanish sun.
So we took him home, feeded him and get him castrated.

About 4 months ago he stopped moving and eating and the vet gave hime a couple more days, because of Feline Leukemia Virus.

He was getting blood transfusions and we feed him with aa syringe for a couple of weeks unti he started to recover and even was playing a bit.

Just when we tought he’s getting back on track, he stopped eating again and start screaming in pain as soon as we tried to touch him.

Back to the vet the diagnosis was Tooth Resorption or “FORL”.

All of us who ever suffered an infected tooth/nerve, know what pain this is.

I can only imgagine how it has to feel when thats the case for EVERY tooth.

Anyhow - the only way to deal with it is to remove all teeth, what is quite a pricey thing and unfortunaley more then i can afford at the moment.

My clever girlfriend now started a gofund campaing to finance the surgery and to safe his life.

gofundme.com

Save Churchills Life, organized by Janina Imken

We found our cat Churchill abandoned on the street a few months ago. Unfortunately, he has an infect… Janina Imken needs your support for Save Churchills Life

13 Likes

Someone play with me!

12 Likes

Great idea!

Thanks @mainerJ :green_heart:

4 Likes

there is MEME contest over on GrowDiaries…

And I could not miss the opportunity to put these two images together…

Enjoy! its a #fastbuds, Meme gig…

10 Likes

When I got hurt I had a kitten who would do that every time I went to the bathroom.

3 Likes

its just too funny when he starts rummaging around…

Good Clean Fun, to your Health Prince !!

3 Likes