Caveman's Fall 2023 18 Strain Male Hunt!

If one of these doesn’t pop, I’m gonna drop 1x Honeycomb Pavé from Compound, just got them in the mail the other day and have wanted them since I started growing last year, it’s pretty much the only hype strain I’ve bought as I prefer the strains of yester-year that aren’t seen much anymore.

9-7-23 Day 4- Just saw that Indiana Bubblegum, Peach Ringz F4 and Master of Muppets have sprouted! :grin::grin::grin:

4 Likes

9-8-23 Day 5- Sakura, Avatar, Cherry AK47 and Orange Tripel, have sprouted as well! Just waiting on Fandango and Qleaner to sprout, no signs of that yet.

5 Likes

So I just got back from the grow store, I grabbed 2x 1.5cuft bags of Roots Organic 707 mix. Anyone have any tips for me? Does it need anything additional added to it, I won’t have time for a soil cook unfortunately. I’ll need to be able to use the soil within the next 3 weeks.

2 Likes

9-11-23 Day 8- No Fandango and Qleaner still, I dug down a big and neither have even sprouted. Might chalk these as a loss. No biggie, the others are doing great! I should have a cool surprise at the end of the week!! :grin::grin:

4 Likes

9-14-23 Day 11- I decided to toss Fandango and Qleaner as I dug them up again and neither had cracked. Down to these 7. Also decided not to do any replacements this run, so these will be it. I’d like to focus on a smaller amount of plants this grow. If I can find an exceptional male and female I might just go ahead and do my first seed making attempt, would be nice to grow them along with some people here. I’d definitely give some away!

4 Likes

9-15-23 Day 12- Watered all plants with Plain Dechlorinated Tap Water pH’d to the appropriate range. Did Kelp(Sea-K) Foliar Spray as well. Also increased light to between 300-400 PPFD across the tops.

3 Likes

Being their are 2 spots left in the seedling table I decided to sprout 1x Subspace F1 Reg from Briscos Bargain Beans. I will have 1 last addition late next week. Stay tuned!

4 Likes

Nice I can’t what to see what phenos lie in those packs, let’s see a Genius learner!

1 Like

9-18-23 Day 15- Ok screw it, let’s add a few more to the hunt! No point in buying hundreds of packs to sit on them all without popping, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

With Appy and Starfighter in there you’ll be sure to find some serious Dank I’d bet

2 Likes

I sure hope so! I think my effort is going to be picking a good male and a couple good females from this bunch. I wanna grow something I created next run, anyone here is welcome to input things I should consider in my selection, as this is my first attempt at seed making.

2 Likes

And here they are, all 15 of them lol :stars:

5 Likes

9-23-23 Day 20- We have 100% Germination on the seeds I dropped on Day 15! Also we have a Golden Ticket Chernobyl cut joining us! Super stoked for her! :grin::grin:

10 Likes

Nice! Lot of variety in there :sunglasses::fire:

1 Like

That was definitely the plan, hence why I only popped one of each strain. Last grow I did the same and it was a fun run, although did suffer some neglect lol :laughing:

2 Likes

It’s the ones that you neglect and still do amazing that are keepers anyhow. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

No joke, it is a good metric lol :grin:

2 Likes

Just grabbed these from Amazon for transplanting this weekend. They are 2 gallons and a great price, considering I don’t keep them.

3 Likes

2 Gallon pots just arrived I got some 1cuft Earthworm Castings too at the grow store today!

2 Likes