Caveman's Fall 2023 18 Strain Male Hunt!

Update: So as I was just examining each plant, Orange Cherries and Appalachia F3 showed female, and got the axe. :axe: Still waiting on Starfighter IBL to show sex. That’s the last one!

3 Likes

Just took this pic. They are quite faded, the clones will be treated well for the seed run, I wanted to stress the parents out as much as I could.

9 Likes

So it’s been awhile since I’ve updated. I’ve culled Orange Tripel and Blue Stilton and we are left with Peach Ringz F4 male winning the selection process, he was the first to have rooted clones with no dome, and not maintaining humidity. He’s the strongest I believe! I took a second batch of Chernobyl clones a few weeks back since the first round didn’t work out. I have 4 that are rooted! So I’m going to flip the mother plant for seeds. I’m top dressing and flipping both Chernobyl and Peach Ringz F4 tonight! Once Peach Ringz has pollinated Chernobyl I will collect some pollen for storage/future projects and then cull him and let Chernobyl have the whole tent to herself! Next run will be these seeds, looking for a few females for bud only along with a Chernobyl clone for bud. I wanna see how these seeds will stack up against momma!

3 Likes

Anyone have a good honest lab for Cannabinoid and Terpene profiles.? I’d like to send a sample of each (Chernobyl and my cross) for testing after they are ran.

1 Like

gotta say i like the cutouts you built for the solo cups.
simple. ingenious. love it.

1 Like

Just a little math, lumber, wood glue, clamp and a hole saw hehe, more people should make one I think, they work great! I’ve had this over a year and it’s never broke, legs are only glued. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Chernobyl (Left) and Peach Ringz F4 (Right) Top-Dressed and ready for Flower!

Rooted Chernobyl clones transplanted into Solos!

4 Likes

1-1-24 Day 3 of Flower

3 Likes

Very much hoping we get alot of seed from this cross! I can only imagine the phenos and terps that lie within the progeny. Chernobyl(Golden Ticket pheno) x Peach Ringz F4 is coming to fruition my friends! Would any of you be interested in seed from this project? It would be really cool to see what others find within!

4 Likes

Oh, I’d pop some! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I’ll make sure you get some! :grin:

2 Likes

That Chernobyl X Peach Rings sounds like fire, bro. Keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks buddy, I’m doing my best with the space I’m alotted, still lots to improve but I always learn something new each grow, to better myself as a grower going forward. This step into making seeds has given me a much better eye for the different nuances in each plant. I hope I made the right choice! Only one way to find out, just gotta pop the progeny and take a look at whats to offer. :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Here are Chernobyl female and Peach Ringz F4 male, Day 22 of Flower. I will let Peach Ringz stay until Day 35, then he will get chopped.

4 Likes

Here’s a closer picture of Peach Ringz F4.

4 Likes

Day 37 Flower: Golden Ticket Chernobyl holding Peach Ringz F4 babies!

4 Likes

Looking great :+1::+1:

Beautiful frost on Chernobyl

2 Likes