Cbd and cb2 and droopy eyes

Anybody else get bags under their eyes from cb2 type cannabinoids? I am very insulted by them…. Mary Jane is supposed to be a saving grace but my eyes look like I’m a dumb junky just from cbd hemp!

4 Likes

I’m a sleeply looking person by default, weed only exacerbates the condition. You may suffer the same affliction, or it might just be a clever username.

1 Like

Lol I’m sleepy rob because I’ve learned to stop partying as I’ve aged and been arrested too many times….

I try and nap/meditate a lot and let my mind free to pass the time and keep healthy with my excess emotion. I was laying down in prison all the time is where the name came from and it stuck with me.

The under eye bags are def different…. I watch them come and go as I change my hemp usage. I wish I could completely stop but so far no dice.

1 Like

I definitely see a defined line below my eyelids after consumption. I just try to maintain an engaged expression when speaking with people so as not to look like a burnout. Practice in the mirror a few times.

All things considered there are much worse activities with much worse side effects than CBD. I’d say you’re on a good path.

1 Like

I’m have what everyone refers to as perma fried eyes,. No matter what, I look smoked up. Everyone asks me are you high all the time, most the time it’s true. But in school when I was young, I was always getting accused. I have poofy eyelids with a lazy eyelid that makes me look baked always lmao

4 Likes

I eat my cbd and have no eye issues. :laughing:
:green_heart: :seedling:

2 Likes

My eyes are either droopy and tired looking or wide open and geeked out looking (I don’t use any stims stronger than coffee) there is no in between.

2 Likes

I def agree…. Hemp and kratom are about all that keep me from snapping some days.

I look like droopy dog though and am def embarressed…

1 Like