(CBDC) Digital US Dollar đź’µ

5 Likes

Fuck that!!

7 Likes

in europe the same with €uro

1 Like

That’s the boot on our necks…forever.

10 Likes

and BIS/Bank for International Settlements making Bridges…

The BIS Innovation Hub Hong Kong Centre, the Hong Kong Monetary Authority, the Bank of Thailand, the Digital Currency Institute of the People’s Bank of China and the Central Bank of the United Arab Emirates are working together to build such a multi-CBDC platform, known as mBridge

2 Likes

next step making exchanges

1 Like

I will continue to pay for all my transactions in nickels.

14 Likes

:thinking: resists corrosion too! :joy:

I’ve been contemplating this for a while & yuan just doesn’t appeal to me. :unamused: :face_vomiting:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Don’t resist the future

3 Likes

Resist is my favorite hobby…

6 Likes

back in the day if you had $$$ you didn’t always have weed but…if you had weed you could always get a coke and a smile :grinning: :grinning: …just sayin F#$K digital currency can you say 3 4 5?

7 Likes

Welcome to 1984

6 Likes

lol wish i could remember 1984 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

i ama firm believer that cannabis when cured correctly could be used as a currancy

6 Likes

I can’t help but find it amusing that our government thinks the answer to blockchain money becoming popular is to release their own. It doesn’t work all that well, but the whole idea behind blockchain money in the first place was that it’s pseudonymous and entirely out of government control, giving people actual freedom with their money and assurances that it can’t be seized by a centralized entity if you do something they don’t approve of, like start a war with Ukraine. Their natural response is to think they need even more control over every aspect of people’s life and finances… :cry:

13 Likes

Cash is king baby.

8 Likes

We have had a digital currency since since August of 1971.
The year gold was removed as a store of of value over a computer generated/ordered paper notes.
They carried ZERO value since 8/1971.
Nothing but the cost of ink and cloth paper.
So that meant sick fucks can run all the various bureaus of the Fed Gov with no worry of budgets, as they do not matter anymore…or so the idiocy goes.
There is a doozy of a correction, Ludwig Von Mises spoke of oh so long ago.
But hey party on!!

11 Likes

Direct exchange of goods should be practiced more and more
That’s how I’ve been getting weed for the last few years. I haven’t been able to grow for years, but I have grown and traded cubensis.
I even exchange it for wine and olive oil :grinning:

9 Likes

It’s good that I decided to leave this concentration camp…

2 Likes

And the worst thing is that the one who is considered the aggressor has reason to do so.

1 Like