D. E 1000watt Ceramic M. H with remote control

Hey amigos! I just got in a couple of my test ballasts/reflector/bulb and thought I would share. This is one of the newest models out on the market. I am getting ready to set up a new 26 lighter and have decided to run these double ended ceramic metal halide or d.e.c.m.h :crazy_face: I have toying with cmh for a couple years now and using them in conjunction with the d. e. hps. So the natural evolution will be to these new model remote control ballasts. My first impression upon opening the box was the bulb size! It is huge. These are 3200k spectrum. What I love about ceramics is the white light.

I am impressed. I can’t wait to have the rooms full of these.

9 Likes

Looks really nice, and not that huge compared to a traditional 1000W MH. Those things are like basketballs!

3 Likes

Just courious what’s the cost on that light ? I’m running a dimlux 630 cmh that set me back over 700.00 by the time shipping and exchange on the money getting it shipped out of California to Canada a couple years back .

One thing I’ve noticed if flowering it doesn’t make as big or as hard of buds but the quality exceeds hps in frost and smells along with colour over the hps

4 Likes

It cost me $410 usd to my front door, with bulb and hangers. Shipping took four days from China. I only buy my H.I.D’s in China because that is where the majority are made. Sometimes like with my d.e hps I bought the bulbs from Europe. I try to buy the best bulbs available always. If anyone want to know where shoot me a d.m.

This will be my first run with only cmh. Untill now I have had great success combining them with the d.e hps. Buds this round under the cmh finished the same as the hps. - I do overlap the light footprint so the light mixes. This round I had no stretch when I flipped to flower.

4 Likes

Interested in seeing them perform. Best of luck to you

1 Like

I recently picked up some light that can also fire 1k de cmh bulbs but I’m scared to use the. With a low ceiling, how tall is your ceiling and how close do you let the plants get?