Lavender or Champagne

Anybody remember or have these strains? They were so so dank

5 Likes

I’ve seen the Lavender floating around on here. I forget which member maybe reproduced some of Somas Lavender.
You can do a search using the strain name to find out.

8 Likes

Check out the lavender collective grow show :grin:
Somebody made sure there were a lot of lavender beans put out into the community , where they went and what people are doing with them is a mystery to me.

5 Likes

Champagne is one I have desired for a long time. Zilch.

4 Likes

I had Champagne about 20 years ago, thick Fukin smoke

4 Likes

@Kcity87 made a donation few days ago from lavander frost x @Sebring 's revenge… i waiting anxious a pack from he :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@WeTokeChronic got some. Had some lavender Kush some years ago. It was actually more pink than anything.

1 Like

@WeTokeChronic

2 Likes

You better hurry I’m tagging him up. He has nice freebies.

1 Like

I have some lavender frost think their regular seeds photo I mite only have 5

2 Likes

You got everything. Lol.

2 Likes

Anyone know if Champagne is the same as Moet? I think they are different, but I’m not sure.

3 Likes

I loved champagne / moet / phantom. I have a champagne hybrid from ken estes granddaddy purple genetics. it’s champagne / phantom x ken’s kush.

They actually just released a new hybrid of champagne crossed to “gdp 2.0” called purple champagne I think.

bodhi made Bingo Pajama with the Moet aka champagne. He called it “kudra” because the cut came to him with the moet name and he didn’t want to use a brand name on his seed packs.

I’m pretty sure they are all the same cut with different names. at least they were in 2010 in the bay area.

I heard the cut was very tightly held and as it got into the hands of other black market growers they used different names.

9 Likes

lavender never did very well in my cool foggy ocean weather grows in SF and the bay area, but it was good smoke.

6 Likes

I got off here on trade lol,can’t remember who I traded for them only have 5 their regular photo probably the reason I didn’t grow them out :grin:
Maybe I’ll plant
One
Sounds like a good cross
But I do own a lot of strains lol,I just keep what I got secret :rofl:
Happy holidays,you grow them sweet tooth
Out

1 Like

Fog would kill it can’t even grow tomatoes outside lol

2 Likes

They popped. I only did two. Had some problems. Not with them. I had to put all my babies down. I had a nice next grow going. I’m getting ready to do them again. I hated it happened. Sometimes I forget about my wife.

2 Likes

I just chopped one down

10 Likes

If Deadhead OG or Platinum OG clones are still available in SF, both of those lines did really well with salty ocean air fog. You might be able to grow something like that outside. The old OG lines really were “ocean grown” on the lost coast, so they are well adapted to the salt spray.

I grew them in SF and on the Farallones coast with good results.

3 Likes

Best outdoor strain I ever grew was Sweet Tooth x Champagne . I really wish I still had it. But that was 16 years or so ago now.

Good luck with your search

3 Likes