:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

You’ll have an entirely new language to develop… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OH boi…

2020-02-22T00:00:00Z

Do we have to reload avatar pics?

1 Like

I believe Joe may be working on that, but I was able to reload mine no problems.

1 Like

I can’t find the one i was using anymore lol

1 Like

OK wait and see what Joe says , I think they all will be back
Not 100% sure ,
Day what was it a pic of I am very good at finding things

1 Like

A high times mag autographed by Jack herrer

1 Like

OK I sent it to PM I hope it helps

2 Likes

Here we go again with upstate ( edit… Not upset lol) How do I do an avatar picture? Or where would I go on this site to get instructions to do so?

1 Like

First you must open your profile clicking on your U avatar:

Captsura

Then go to Preferences and click on the pencil to upload an avatar, just a small jpg from your computer … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s all just a conspiracy because @George hates my avatar. I think I don’t have that file anymore. :cry:

3 Likes

It was a green sludge that remembered me the Ghostbusters, you can use this one, no one will notice the change! :grin:

images (1)

3 Likes

What is jpg? I have smart phone only.

JPG is a kind of compressed file for pictures and photos. The photos in your mobile’s Gallery will sure be in that format. You can browse the web and search for someone, then save it in your mobile (if you have a Download folder it will be there) and finally upload it … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thankyou. Got it done! Wife may have had something to do with it😬 I sure appreciate the help!

5 Likes

2 year anniversary… feels like just yesterday :disappointed_relieved:
Cheers all,

9 Likes

So I have A bit of a dilemma so I’d like to get more into tinctures and edibles and such so of you out there who likes, uses the magic butter machines and or a water distiller what are the advantages disadvantages of these two options and are they pretty reliable and such?

3 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I’m barely figuring this out myself…

@ReikoX? @Sebring? :wink:

:evergreen_tree: :spiral_notepad: :pen:

2 Likes